End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Thardy, please put me down as definite. I'll most likely be sleeping at the days inn... I'm tired of this heat already. If anything changes I'll let you know.

Only 38 days and we will be hitting the road to uwharrie
D-Day is almost ready got three small but good mods coming shortly can't wait

Thardy, log me down as a definite. Please put me on the easy list. My Son Mark will also be joining us with his 68 Jeepster Commando. He may do the medium trail run. I'll let him decide. We plan to get there Thursday afternoon and set up camp along side the trail unless the weather turns south. I'm going to hold my name on the hotel list for now just in case. Looks like we are going to have a big time.

Thardy, I'm out of town on a work trip, but have been following while on the road and getting excited as the run gets closer! I saw your post about no groups planned for Friday; however, would like to join up to meet folks if a rookie won't deter you from your pre event plans. Not equipped for a night time run if supplemental lighting is needed, but will have a radio in one of the rigs and should be good otherwise...Have to get it in the woods!

Thardy, log me down as a definite. Please put me on the easy list. My Son Mark will also be joining us with his 68 Jeepster Commando. He may do the medium trail run. I'll let him decide. We plan to get there Thursday afternoon and set up camp along side the trail unless the weather turns south. I'm going to hold my name on the hotel list for now just in case. Looks like we are going to have a big time.

I've got you down on the easy list. Let me know what your son decides and I will get him added.

Thardy, I'm out of town on a work trip, but have been following while on the road and getting excited as the run gets closer! I saw your post about no groups planned for Friday; however, would like to join up to meet folks if a rookie won't deter you from your pre event plans. Not equipped for a night time run if supplemental lighting is needed, but will have a radio in one of the rigs and should be good otherwise...Have to get it in the woods!

There will be more information of final plans coming soon to include Friday plans and timelines for Saturday. Keep an eye out.

I'm In

Will be my first time to Uwharrie and wrangler will probably be stock but I will be there! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Room is reserved for Fri and Sat night! I can be up there early Friday morning if anything is going on. Can anyone recommend a decent hand held radio for the trip? Don't want to mount a cb. I am trading it on a JKUR, just not sure how soon.

Room is reserved for Fri and Sat night! I can be up there early Friday morning if anything is going on. Can anyone recommend a decent hand held radio for the trip? Don't want to mount a cb. I am trading it on a JKUR, just not sure how soon.

The Midland 75-822 is getting rave reviews. Can be hand held or attached to power/antenna for better performance.

Top Bottom