End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Thardy, Please add the BlkOpsCzr to the list of attendees. My wife and I will be there on Saturday for sure and possibly on Sunday. Please add us to the easy list. We've been there before and had a good time wheeling around. We are looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Thardy, Please add the BlkOpsCzr to the list of attendees. My wife and I will be there on Saturday for sure and possibly on Sunday. Please add us to the easy list. We've been there before and had a good time wheeling around. We are looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Awesome! Great to hear! I will get the list updated.

Came across this a few minutes ago on IG. Hopefully we dont have this happen to anyone. This is a picture from Uwharrie.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435443028.301650.jpg

I've seen videos of that mud hole. It gets pretty deep on one end. I'm getting too old and lazy to clean the jeep after mudding and going to the beach lol.

Haha yeah I just cant stand cleaning mud. I look at it as if im going to go play in the mud ill go mess around on a 4wheeler

Came across this a few minutes ago on IG. Hopefully we dont have this happen to anyone. This is a picture from Uwharrie.
View attachment 150895

that happens all the time... the clay bank is really slick after a rain and people try to avoid the deep hole on the exit and slide in sideways almost always results in this. I avoid that hole at all costs. It smells terrible, the local rednecks throw all kinds of broken glass bottles and crap in the bottom. I avoid all the time.

So I am curious just a little and I have seen it talked about some, but is there any firm plans of doing a meet and greet dinner or something of that matter Friday evening if so We're down for that.

It would be great to sit, meet and chat with everyone.

So I am curious just a little and I have seen it talked about some, but is there any firm plans of doing a meet and greet dinner or something of that matter Friday evening if so We're down for that.

It would be great to sit, meet and chat with everyone.

Yes we will be posting up for dinner on Friday night for those that want to join. Specific trip details will be coming out in the next few weeks.

that happens all the time... the clay bank is really slick after a rain and people try to avoid the deep hole on the exit and slide in sideways almost always results in this. I avoid that hole at all costs. It smells terrible, the local rednecks throw all kinds of broken glass bottles and crap in the bottom. I avoid all the time.

I avoid all mud holes and am not personally worried about it. Im still somewhat amazed that jeep isnt on its side in there.

I avoid all mud holes and am not personally worried about it. Im still somewhat amazed that jeep isnt on its side in there.

I am the same way... I drove my buggy through it once in double low range idling using a stick to operate the gas and brake with my feet up above the water line on dash.... I will still find that mud in places on my buggy and that was 4 years ago. Definately not something to put my JK through.

me and my wife got our room reserved we set and ready to go :thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom