End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

I can be there late thursday night.

We may want to look into splitting into even more groups than just 3 just to keep traffic jams to a minimum.

Sounds good. Like I said, I want to be in tow around 1500.

As it gets closer, we can set more firm plans and meet up if your interested.

If anyone wants to ride Friday night we will be down with that. I may be there sooner on Friday. Having to take kids out of school on day 2 . wifey not too happy about that. 😉

I will be staying at arrowhead campground, just made reservations for a site with full hookups for friday through sunday. I might do the thursday night as welll but I dont know that I want to be in the dust bowl for 4 days. play that one by ear.

I will be staying at arrowhead campground, just made reservations for a site with full hookups for friday through sunday. I might do the thursday night as welll but I dont know that I want to be in the dust bowl for 4 days. play that one by ear.

You tent camping or bringing a rv? If the wife comes it will be a hotel but if it is just me and my son we will tent camp.

I plan to be there by 3pm on Friday. I don't have any rock lights but I'll try my hand at some night wheeling. 👍

I plan to be there by 3pm on Friday. I don't have any rock lights but I'll try my hand at some night wheeling. 👍

Id say you will be just fine with headlights. I would assume we would do more relaxing trails but who knows.

We could red neck it and duct tape flash lights to the bumpers. Lol

That aint that bad. Im sure I could come up with much worse.

I can be there late thursday night.

We may want to look into splitting into even more groups than just 3 just to keep traffic jams to a minimum.

We can take a look at that once we get a little closer and have more of a firm number of attendees.

If all goes to plan, we'll be there Friday around noon. No rock lights either but we may be down for a night run.

So I'm gonna throw this out there but there is a possibility as I am trying to work something out at my job right now so it is not set in stone just yet. I may have a chance of going on this trip and making this me and wife's first WAYALIFE trip. I will know more as the days get closer my wife has gotten that Friday off and now I need to.

Soon as I know more I will let yall know. :eek:

Top Bottom