End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Good to see the East Cost getting some love! Im trying to work it out so i can join. Ill have to see about work, and what stage my Jeeps at. Right now its been reduced to a mall crawler since Im at stock height with 315/70/17s :crazyeyes:

This sounds awesome guys. Hopefully it turns out to be an annual thing and I can make it next summer.

Have fun and be safe:thumb:

Thats awesome trevor. Thank you Eddie and trailless, the support is awesome to have. Wayalife runs deep, even east of the mississippi!

That's absolutely amazing it warms my heart to see so much interest in this run and all over the east coast.

Thank you Eddie and Trailess for your support to the run it means a lot.

I have the following folks on the "going" list and have not yet been told what group they want to be with, so please let me know when you can and I will get the lists updated.

6. scrhino

Also, if there is anyone that I have missed adding to a group or list, or removing from a list, please let me know and I will get you updated. Work has been rather crazy lately and I haven't had nearly as much time as I have wanted to be able to do just about anything, but working on getting caught back up. Keep an eye out for some additional exciting news about this run as well!! :thumb:

Hey thardy, I may be bringing a friend who has never off-roaded before. So I may be riding with him on the easy trails, but I'll be game for something harder too.

Hey thardy, I may be bringing a friend who has never off-roaded before. So I may be riding with him on the easy trails, but I'll be game for something harder too.

No worries. I'll put you down for easy for now. Either way, you'll still be able to run Daniel the second half of the day.

I have the following folks on the "going" list and have not yet been told what group they want to be with, so please let me know when you can and I will get the lists updated.

1. ZachsXJ
2. Dubzy
3. Blawson4070
4. ScoobyCarolanNC
5. Dana Jones
6. scrhino
7. Nattier237
8. Kyle09Rubi
9. JeepinLife
10. force5
11. ItsTTime
12. unccescape
13. Bosunmate

Also, if there is anyone that I have missed adding to a group or list, or removing from a list, please let me know and I will get you updated. Work has been rather crazy lately and I haven't had nearly as much time as I have wanted to be able to do just about anything, but working on getting caught back up. Keep an eye out for some additional exciting news about this run as well!! :thumb:

I thought I had responded, but apologies if I didn't. First time going off road for me, so Easy group it is!

That is beyond awesome. Thank you Eddie and Trailess like everyone has previously stated!! Maybe one day the East coast wayoflifers can get a chance to wheel with the West coast ones!

Sweet, Thanks Eddie. Glad to see the easy group is growing in numbers as well. Can't wait to finally meet everyone in a Jeeping environment.

Looks like I will transfer back for Fort Bragg so I'll be hitting Uwharrie again. I hope you folks plan another of these as I won't arrive in time for this one.

Top Bottom