End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

I don't know if the planning has gotten this detailed yet, but what time will we be meeting at the outpost? If I am able to go I will be staying/driving from Raleigh since I live there and it isn't too far.

I don't know if the planning has gotten this detailed yet, but what time will we be meeting at the outpost? If I am able to go I will be staying/driving from Raleigh since I live there and it isn't too far.

No we haven't gotten quite that far yet. I will be sure to post up as soon as we're to that point. If I'm not mistaken, the park opens at like 9:00am. So we would probably meet up around 8 to prep for the trail.

No we haven't gotten quite that far yet. I will be sure to post up as soon as we're to that point. If I'm not mistaken, the park opens at like 9:00am. So we would probably meet up around 8 to prep for the trail.

Uwharries gates are open all night. Night rides are actually pretty fun, might be cool to plan one. With a group getting as big as this you will definitely want to split up. I have always hit the trails around 9 which usually beats most of the crowds.

Uwharries gates are open all night. Night rides are actually pretty fun, might be cool to plan one. With a group getting as big as this you will definitely want to split up. I have always hit the trails around 9 which usually beats most of the crowds.

Good to know, thank you. I think there is going to be a night ride or two planned, but it probably won't be one that's actually "planned" if you will.

For the main run, we will definitely have at least 3 groups.

So the more everyone is talking about it, the more I'm thinking a night run, probably Friday night after some grub, is definitely in order. Nothing crazy, just cruise some of the easier trails. More info to come!!

Yea I got a 50inch light bar so I'll definitely be going for a night ride lol
I hope your not behind me when you have that on :bleh::cheesy:

So the more everyone is talking about it, the more I'm thinking a night run, probably Friday night after some grub, is definitely in order. Nothing crazy, just cruise some of the easier trails. More info to come!!
Im definitely in on some night riding nothing like being out in the woods at night.

I sadly wont be able to make that 5 hr trip this soon. Hope yall that are going have a great time.

Thanks! I'll be driving down there from Norfolk. I'm making the drive for the Pre-run because I have no idea if I'll be able to make this run. I'm hoping to!

Count me in!

Dealer said it will take 8wks to get my JK so if I send the order tonight we should be good...may be running paper tags, good way to break her in ; - )

I've got a 50 inch curved bar that's fixing to be installed as well. So a night ride would be very nice! I'll be sure to be right behind you for that one Grubb! Lol

Top Bottom