End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

I gotta say this trip looks awesome. I've been casually watching it for a while, but live way to far away to join. If I was less than a days drive, I'd seriously try to make this. Have fun everyone!!

We wish you could make it brother! But at least you have the Rubicon close by :p

Please put me down as a maybe. I'd love to go, but it is a 7 hour drive for me and I'll be starting my freshmen year of college the next week. I have done some planning and figuring and its looking like theres a decent possibility I'll be able to make it.

Please put me down as a maybe. I'd love to go, but it is a 7 hour drive for me and I'll be starting my freshmen year of college the next week. I have done some planning and figuring and its looking like theres a decent possibility I'll be able to make it.

I'll have an extra bed in my hotel room if you wanna not have to worry about paying for a room!

I'm a maybe, trying to fix work schedule.

I've got you both on the list and have sent out the hotel info to you both via PM.

Spencer, if you end up being able to make it, may be we can work something out where you meet up with some of us north of Atlanta and we can all caravan up!

I'm getting too pumped for this trip!

Me too! But right now, I just wish the place I'm currently dealing with would quit dicking around and workout my trade deal! It's amazing how when you want to buy a more expensive vehicle they hound the crap out of you, but when you're trading in something that's worth more than what you want to buy, they could care less.

I'll have an extra bed in my hotel room if you wanna not have to worry about paying for a room!

And that right there is why I love the Wayalife group!

I'm camping at Badin Lake tomorrow night for the Pre-run. I'll take some pictures (post them up) and give you guys my thoughts on that campsite.

That would be awesome! Let me know how the lake is.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The camp sites at Badin Lake are nice. I'll post pictures tomorrow when I have better cell coverage (only 1 to 2 bars right now). The sites are nicely laid out and there are bathrooms, showers, trash receptacles and a well water pump.

The only drawback...no alcohol allowed in the campsites. Just a heads up. You are allowed to have alcohol if you "primitive camp" in the national forest though.

Top Bottom