End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

So the more everyone is talking about it, the more I'm thinking a night run, probably Friday night after some grub, is definitely in order. Nothing crazy, just cruise some of the easier trails. More info to come!!

Yea that's what I was thinking too, just ride one of the easier ones especially since you can't see everything at night lol. Great minds think alike ;)

Man im getting super stoked. This is gonna be rediculous.

I know man! I can't wait! I'll be ordering my lift this week and will hopefully have it broke in before this trip!

For real it sucks that this isn't planned till August. Hopefully we will get lucky and the weather will be perfect when we get there. (yes im knocking on wood right now) lol

Yea I'm hoping for good weather so I can run the top off and probably the doors too! (knock on wood)

Just a little warning now if I follow the light its not my fault:bleh:

That's kind of the curse of having the biggest rig, always having to lead! But then again, after seeing your navigation skills at Helen Jeep Fest, might have to rethink that! :doh:

That's kind of the curse of having the biggest rig, always having to lead! But then again, after seeing your navigation skills at Helen Jeep Fest, might have to rethink that! :doh:

Haha yeah but I got us there... Eventually lmao. The best part of that was how literally everyone left area51 to follow us.

The light bar folks need to be in the front! Don't want to be blind for the next couple of days!!!

Also, I wonder if we can talk the Days Inn in storing our doors for us. :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The light bar folks need to be in the front! Don't want to be blind for the next couple of days!!!

Also, I wonder if we can talk the Days Inn in storing our doors for us. :D

That's what the room is for!

That's what the room is for!

Haha, I don't know why I completely forgot about the room.... :screwy:

I'm going to try my best to make this. Just need to scrub these stock tires down......

That's what I planned on doing. I'll walk thru the lobby with my doors lol

When we went down to Daytona for Jeep Beach as soon as my friends go there they were pulling doors and tops off and use the carts to take the stuff to their rooms. The look on the peoples faces were priceless.

When we went down to Daytona for Jeep Beach as soon as my friends go there they were pulling doors and tops off and use the carts to take the stuff to their rooms. The look on the peoples faces were priceless.

That is awesome, and a great idea lol

I am a newbie here but have been going to uwharrie for the last 16 years and would love to meet some fellow jk owners and help guide or spot some trails. I have taken my 13 moab on 35's up and down every line on every trail out there with not much more than a few skid plate scratches.

look forward to meeting everyone.

I am a newbie here but have been going to uwharrie for the last 16 years and would love to meet some fellow jk owners and help guide or spot some trails. I have taken my 13 moab on 35's up and down every line on every trail out there with not much more than a few skid plate scratches.

look forward to meeting everyone.

It'll be great to have you with us! I've got you on the list.

I don't know if the planning has gotten this detailed yet, but what time will we be meeting at the outpost? If I am able to go I will be staying/driving from Raleigh since I live there and it isn't too far.

Great question. Also for those of us that are new, directions to the meeting area would be nice to have. Thanks.

Just catching up on things here. Night ride sounds awesome! I just installed Truck-lites. Best lights I've ever had on any vehicle I've owned. Should have doe that a long time ago. Don't have a light bar yet. I'm on the slow build plan and next on the list is the lift so I'm a ways from that. Regardless, I'm all in for a night ride.

Really looking forward to this!!!!!

Just ordered my lift today. Looks like I'll be running with the bigger boys on this trip. Can't wait to really start building my Jeep!

I gotta say this trip looks awesome. I've been casually watching it for a while, but live way to far away to join. If I was less than a days drive, I'd seriously try to make this. Have fun everyone!!

Top Bottom