End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Man, this is awesome how these things are evolving. Hopefully we can get a pretty solid east coast presence together for WAL.

OBX would be awesome as long as we are very observant of ferry times. I think the last ferry out of Swan Quarter leaves at 4:30. If you miss that then you're stuck until the next morning. There are some pretty large campgrounds down there that we can snag up for a group rate. Also, most of the lighthouses begin closing down in early October so if the group wants to go light house hopping then we need to plan for a trip before that.

If yall do a gulches trip anytime during the summer you can count me in im only about 30 min away

I should be able to post up the run thread today. I'm going to talk with my boss this afternoon if he approves my vaction time I'll make the run thread. :thumbup:

Quick update: I've contacted the Days Inn in Biscoe about a group rate and should hear something back in the next day or so.

The other end of the outer banks is Corova and is very cool. No pavement for at least 25 miles, not even a drink machine. Rare on the east coast. The ferries on the south end are very cool, but you can take a bridge over on the north end as well. A good friend on mine is on the JKX right now so when it's all over I can get some Imput from him as well. I think they are heading south since they finish at jeep beach in Daytona.

Is that for the uwharrie trip? Im getting really confused with the OBX talk. Lol

Yes it is.

**Everyone, can we possibly move chatter of future rides over to the main East Coast thread? That way we can keep some of the confusion down. THANKS!

We need our own sub-forum, I'm in for a bunch of this. OBX is next on my list.

There are no sub-forums. Just post threads in the appropriate sections. 👍🏼 Many of like to see what is going on and the types of wheeling experiences others have in different areas.

Tell me about it. EVO enforcer sittin in the garage. Just need some time...

Haha I hear ya man! I just gotta find someone to put my lift on for me that's not going to charge a boat load of money. I need to shop around some lol. I already know where I'm getting my tires

Haha I hear ya man! I just gotta find someone to put my lift on for me that's not going to charge a boat load of money. I need to shop around some lol. I already know where I'm getting my tires

You can totally put it on yourself and save the money. Its not hard to do.

Top Bottom