End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

This rig list is out of control Trevor...lmao. gonna be epic for sure. Shouldve gotten some sponsors. My son is convinced were going on the jkx anyway. This morning he asked if he could help me finish the rock skins because we keep getting "jk experience boxes" in the mail. Lol

Yeah, the list is definitely a big one! It has completely exceeded all of my expectations. Really glad that we're getting the East Coast together like this.
This is definitely getting to be really big. A lot more East Coasters on this forum then I originally thought.

If all these people show, maybe all the next one, Windrock should be considered . They have 72 thousand acres. Just some food for thought. I've been to most of these parkes and have some pretty good Imput on them.

If all these people show, maybe all the next one, Windrock should be considered . They have 72 thousand acres. Just some food for thought. I've been to most of these parkes and have some pretty good Imput on them.
Trevor and I also talked about trying to do a Gulches ride because if we have a group like this week can rent the park out to ourselves.

I know last time I was there we asked him if he would open the place up during the week and he told me he would if he had a week or two notice and it would be a minimum of $75 (could be wrong but I know it wasnt a crazy price) but he said if there was enough rigs it would just be the normal pricing.

That would be cool, I'm up for anything. I'm hoping to meet a few people that want to put together a trip in the future similar to what some of these other groups are doing. ie, ultimate adventure, jk experience . I think that would be a blast.

I'm definitely thinking that it would be pretty cool to try a couple different venues for this event until we figure out the best location.

I know last time I was there we asked him if he would open the place up during the week and he told me he would if he had a week or two notice and it would be a minimum of $75 (could be wrong but I know it wasnt a crazy price) but he said if there was enough rigs it would just be the normal pricing.

How much is the Gulches normally and how do you feel about doing a trip there between the 18th and 25th of July?

How about an end of the year run? Wasn't last year's Windrock trip around December?

How much is the Gulches normally and how do you feel about doing a trip there between the 18th and 25th of July?
Gulches is normally $25 for a rig and $5 per passenger on a weekend but they also open it up Friday afternoons for $15 a rig. Im assuming if he opened it during the week it would be the $25 a rig possibly more depending on how many people are going to be there. Also I will probably be able to do that just need to get closer before I can give a for sure yes.

How about an end of the year run? Wasn't last year's Windrock trip around December?

End of the year would be pretty cool at Windrock. There's be a decent chance of snow out there.

Me and MedixJK were at the Windrock run and it was at the end of January. There was a little snow but it did rain the day before which made the place a sloppy mess but fun. I would always be down to go back there or anywhere else for that matter. I've always wanted to do a trip to the OBX and camp on the beach

Me and MedixJK were at the Windrock run and it was at the end of January. There was a little snow but it did rain the day before which made the place a sloppy mess but fun. I would always be down to go back there or anywhere else for that matter. I've always wanted to do a trip to the OBX and camp on the beach

I'm definitely still interested in trying to do an "overlanding" type trip to the OBX. Might need to start researching that one...

Should probably work on selling my Jeep, buying a house and then buying another Jeep, but where's the fun in that!?

I'm definitely still interested in trying to do an "overlanding" type trip to the OBX. Might need to start researching that one...

Should probably work on selling my Jeep, buying a house and then buying another Jeep, but where's the fun in that!?

Haha that would be a fun trip! Orrrrrr you could keep your Jeep lol

You know, all these parks are very close. If possible , you can go from one to another very easy and catch some great sights along the way. Blue ridge parkway ,skyline drive, Harlen Ky (black mountain OHV ). Their are so many along the I -81 and I 40 highways it's crazy. I spent Christmas solo at Windrock in the rain and had a blast , when I left I hit Harlen ,Gluches, than Uwharrie.

We'll have to keep track of the route they take this week for the East Coast JKX. May be we can get some good suggestions!

Top Bottom