Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

That’s interesting, your statement about room temperature vs. refrigerated. I haven’t heard that before, but haven’t researched it either. Good to know!
Don't hold me to it. It may be a 6 in one and half dozen in another arguments..haha. In an effort to control temperature I do store my beans in a hydroflask that I carry in my to-go kit as it may be put into a 90°+ compartment.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

So what’s the difference between the roasts? I’ve googled it and I get
“The body of the coffee is much fuller, rather than the ladder.” Blah blah blah type answers. All I know is my body should be full of coffee if it’s good[emoji23] never could find a straight answer though petsay

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

“The body of the coffee is much fuller, rather than the ladder.” Blah blah blah type answers. All I know is my body should be full of coffee if it’s good[emoji23] never could find a straight answer though petsay

I'm guessing that by your previous comments that you should start with the lighter roasts. The darker they are the stronger they are.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

The darker the roast the more they are covering up for shit beans.... just my 2c...

Check out Black Rifle Coffee's site. Under the "Coffee" drop down menu they list the different roasts. You might try something like Silencer Smooth to see how you like it & go from there.

The darker the roast the more they are covering up for shit beans.... just my 2c...

This is definitely the case with gas station coffee. Dark roast there just means bitter as hell. But the better roasts like BRCC's Murdered out and Coffee or Die are just awesome. Like everything quality makes all the difference.

Check out Black Rifle Coffee's site. Under the "Coffee" drop down menu they list the different roasts. You might try something like Silencer Smooth to see how you like it & go from there.

This is definitely the case with gas station coffee. Dark roast there just means bitter as hell. But the better roasts like BRCC's Murdered out and Coffee or Die are just awesome. Like everything quality makes all the difference.

Soon as I get paid I’m getting some

The darker the roast, the lower the caffeine. The rest is just flavor and what suits your taste buds. The single biggest improvement, imo, is a burr grinder so you don’t bitter the beans as you grind them.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom