Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

After a year of using a blade grinder I'm in the market for an economical burr grinder. While I'd love a Brevel it's a bit outside of my price range and really my need. Anyone using a grinder in the $30-50 range that can share their reviews?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry, I missed this over the holidays...I used this Krups Grinder I got off Amazon before I got my Breville. I still use it sometimes when I'm mixing up grinds. It works really well.

WIN_20180107_084005.jpg

Edit: shit, never mind. I was gonna post a link on Amazon but I forgot I paid about $100 for this thing. And it only got a one star review! :cheesy: oh well, for what in use it for it works fine. Lots to pick from on Amazon...

Last edited:
Sorry, I missed this over the holidays...I used this Krups Grinder I got off Amazon before I got my Breville. I still use it sometimes when I'm mixing up grinds. It works really well.

View attachment 288811

Edit: shit, never mind. I was gonna post a link on Amazon but I forgot I paid about $100 for this thing. And it only got a one star review! :cheesy: oh well, for what in use it for it works fine. Lots to pick from on Amazon...
No worries. Yeah I looked at a lot of them just wasn't sure what to go with. Though it got one star how does it work?

No worries. Yeah I looked at a lot of them just wasn't sure what to go with. Though it got one star how does it work?

Honestly I think it works great. The only issue is that it can be slightly messy if you aren't careful scooping the grinds out. Nothing a swipe with a paper towel can;t clean up though. I like it because the reservoir is large.

Honestly I think it works great. The only issue is that it can be slightly messy if you aren't careful scooping the grinds out. Nothing a swipe with a paper towel can;t clean up though. I like it because the reservoir is large.
I usually grind as needed and have a nice airtight coffee can to keep the beans in. I see most come with a big hopper to hold beans and will grind as much as you need for each cup. Don't really want to store while beans in it.

How the hell do you guys drink coffee? Not sarcasm intended, I’ve tried for years and out of all the things I have eaten or drank I can’t do coffee. Have I been drinking it wrong? I may have had 1 cup of coffee in my whole life that I halfass liked but that’s about it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

How the hell do you guys drink coffee? Not sarcasm intended, I’ve tried for years and out of all the things I have eaten or drank I can’t do coffee. Have I been drinking it wrong? I may have had 1 cup of coffee in my whole life that I halfass liked but that’s about it

Nobody really LIKES coffee. We just NEED it to get through the day without killing anyone. 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

First select your coffee variety and brewing method of choice (I prefer BRCC and Aero Press). Once brewed pour into a insulated cup or coffee mug. Add any desired flavorings: sugar, half/half, flavored creamer, etc. and stir (I prefer a little half/half at home and black for traveling). Raise the vessel to your mouth and drink it like any other liquid you regularly consume ie..water, beer, whiskey. Smile and enjoy. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
First select your coffee variety and brewing method of choice. Once brewed pour into a insulated cup or coffee mug. Add any desired flavorings: sugar, half/half, flavored creamer, etc. and stir. Raise the vessel to your mouth and drink it like any other liquid you regularly consume ie..water, beer, whiskey. Smile and enjoy.
Plus, you can add whisky to the coffee and kill two birds with one cup. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

First select your coffee variety and brewing method of choice (I prefer BRCC and Aero Press). Once brewed pour into a insulated cup or coffee mug. Add any desired flavorings: sugar, half/half, flavored creamer, etc. and stir (I prefer a little half/half at home and black for traveling). Raise the vessel to your mouth and drink it like any other liquid you regularly consume ie..water, beer, whiskey. Smile and enjoy. Hope this helps!

Right?!

It does help to drink awesome/fresh coffee.

Cheap gas station coffee tastes like ass. Good coffee is great!

Nobody really LIKES coffee. We just NEED it to get through the day without killing anyone. 🤣

--

I love the taste of coffee.

Anything but StarCucks.
Pretty much.
They do get some good stuff in every once in a while but the company and 99.9% of its employees can suck it.

I recently converted completely over to BRCC. Really digging the aero press lately with a Prismo attachment. Hard to believe but it makes a legit espresso after you get dialed in.
IMG_8065.JPG.

Top Bottom