Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized I'm down to 4 bottles of wine...and no beer. This is an emergency...can anyone direct me to a drive thru beer & wine store so I can limit my social interaction with others...

There are 6 beer and wine stores within a 2 mile radius of me.

From the looks of the 2 stores at the outer edge, their wine selection may be limited to MD20/20, Thunderbird and Night Train ... sounds like something you want to avoid if you don't have enough toilet paper

But then again, walking in there may just kill coronavirus if you have it

There are 6 beer and wine stores within a 2 mile radius of me.

From the looks of the 2 stores at the outer edge, their wine selection may be limited to MD20/20, Thunderbird and Night Train ... sounds like something you want to avoid if you don't have enough toilet paper

But then again, walking in there may just kill coronavirus if you have it

Night Train?...what vintage; asking for a friend...

I just realized I'm down to 4 bottles of wine...and no beer. This is an emergency...can anyone direct me to a drive thru beer & wine store so I can limit my social interaction with others...

How many rolls of TP you got to trade?

I got a buddy who owns a liquor store. Said they've been busy but have plenty of inventory. His concern is a shut down. If he shuts down with all the kids at home this week, he said that people will indeed start looting, pillaging, and raping if they don't have access to alcohol.

I ended up having to go to Sam's Club, King Soopers (Kroger), and Walgreens today. Around here, things are definitely better than they were on Sunday. Less crowds and more inventory. Hopefully this trend will continue.

Anyone self quarantined?

Well fuck me, looks like our wonderful new governor just ordered all non-essential jobs to close for the next 30 days.

SUCH BULLSHIT

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I ended up having to go to Sam's Club, King Soopers (Kroger), and Walgreens today. Around here, things are definitely better than they were on Sunday. Less crowds and more inventory. Hopefully this trend will continue.

Most people are normal, now that the panicked idiots are done its just business as usual shopping with a little extra stocking up.

My entertainment of the day is using coronavirus pickup lines on tinder.

I got a buddy who owns a liquor store. Said they've been busy but have plenty of inventory. His concern is a shut down. If he shuts down with all the kids at home this week, he said that people will indeed start looting, pillaging, and raping if they don't have access to alcohol.

Went to Costco last night and picked up the booze for three families for our Moab trip next week (maybe)... Case of wine, case of bubbly, case of various 1.75's of liquor, and 3 cases of beer.

The clerk told me I was limited to Two alcohol purchases and I almost freaked out, she thought it was pretty funny when she told me she was kidding

Anyone self quarantined?

Went to Costco last night and picked up the booze for three families for our Moab trip next week (maybe)... Case of wine, case of bubbly, case of various 1.75's of liquor, and 3 cases of beer.

The clerk told me I was limited to Two alcohol purchases and I almost freaked out, she thought it was pretty funny when she told me she was kidding

Saw an article that moab isnt allowing out of area visitors to stay in hotels and stuff, might wanna check on that one.

Here it is
https://moabtimes.com/2020/03/17/mo...qIeCxAUDo9nyh-R1HeYr79WCSudFgx6FCUb4rXRVja6lQ

Last edited:
Found this under the passenger seat last night & almost shed a manly tear...

Attachments

• 20200316_185720.jpg
    20200316_185720.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom