Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do they define non-essential? The way I see it any job that is paying somebody's bills is essential.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Beats the fuck out of me. Just talked to my son, someone who’s been paying his way through college waiting tables and apparently, he’s now out of a job for the next 30 days.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Beats the fuck out of me. Just talked to my son, someone who’s been paying his way through college waiting tables and apparently, he’s now out of a job for the next 30 days.

Damn this sucks. I see the rest of the nation following suit before too long. I hope I’m wrong.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yep, him and every other state. MI authorized extended unemployment benefits to those effected by shutdowns, hopefully they follow suit for him. Fucked up times indeed.

Yea, it sure as hell isn't the fat cats on the hill that are feeling the pain from all of this BS. Pushing the bottom of the income bracket lower and then baiting them with "government assistance".

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn this sucks. I see the rest of the nation following suit before too long. I hope I’m wrong.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I hope you’re wrong too. Fortunate, I can help my son if needed but what do people do who don’t have anyone who can help them? We’ll all get though this lame ass China virus but a lot of good people may not financially.

Red Rock 4 wheelers just posted up the all hotels, restaurants and services in Moab have been closed by the city council and the county. Gotta believe they will cancel the safari soon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I hope you’re wrong too. Fortunate, I can help my son if needed but what do people do who don’t have anyone who can help them? We’ll all get though this lame ass China virus but a lot of good people may not financially.

The fed is pushing a package that will help I hope too. We will get thru it and help those that we can.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Fucking ridiculous.

We have more than enough food to last us through this mess, but we're going to be ordering more takeout from the local restaurants & Grubhub at work to try & help them out where we can.

I just realized I'm down to 4 bottles of wine...and no beer. This is an emergency...can anyone direct me to a drive thru beer & wine store so I can limit my social interaction with others...

I just realized today that my tequila and southern comfort are over half gone. That could be an issue with working from home and no one telling me I can’t make a drink at lunch...

So true, while there is probably a legit reason to be cautious and cut some things back, I feel like so many people who are making these decisions either don't care, or aren't thinking about the impacts on local people and economies, no matter where you are. Fed government seems to be working at it but this is getting out of hand, which some people and businesses may not be able to recover.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Unfortunately, the genie is out of the bottle. Now that his “highness” has taken this leap, my expectation is that it lasts 60 days or more.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

As soon as Kate Brown bans gatherings of 10 more I'm out of work. Car sales become non essential pretty quick. Luckily the folks have plenty of savings and plenty of work to do around their properties so at least I'll have income one way or another. Car payments are covered and that's all that matters. Not pumped that my graduation is going to be delayed though.

Sent from my SM-G960W using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn, another wheeling day, and another 6 or 7 pages added.

Then I get back and read California's governor says schools aren't likely to reopen this school year.

The two week shutdown first announced was just to keep people from freaking out all at once.

I bet this shit lingers clear into summer.

Time for more wheeling. We went all day and seen no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom