Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
A significant amount of the water used for bottling comes from lake michigan. Right now they can keep pumping that thing non stop its way too damn high. Houses are eroding into it on the shoreline, but more importantly it flooded the beach at the silver lake dunes, we want it back :D
Fill em up! I drink bottle water every day so I'm doing my part lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Funny how people act like they actually feel when things actually effect their lives and aren't just looking good for social media

The true soul of the left, and the EU. Paper is bad, it kills trees (it’s bad right now and I’m going to shit myself) so I’m hoarding toilet paper. I’m also hoarding bottles of water (plastic water bottles are so overwhelming, even China dumps them into the sea).
The left are locusts. Nothing more. Nothing less. They hoard. Take all for themselves. Then fly off somewhere else with the same mentality... Gretadamnsomething be damned.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The true soul of the left, and the EU. Paper is bad, it kills trees (it’s bad right now and I’m going to shit myself) so I’m hoarding toilet paper. I’m also hoarding bottles of water (plastic water bottles are so overwhelming, even China dumps them into the sea).
The left are locusts. Nothing more. Nothing less. They hoard. Take all for themselves. Then fly off somewhere else with the same mentality... Gretadamnsomething be damned.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Hippocrates
Ok - shits getting real now [emoji1787]

View attachment 343177

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Those are better than TP, those are IOUs lol
View attachment 343178

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
I love how the hand washing instructional videos have been coming out, sadly cause they are needed

We just got the notice to close my restaurant for dine in until the 24th here in Montana. We're trying to play with ways to keep all our employees on but it's not easy.

Sorry to hear that man, I was just thinking about texting to see how things are going with you today. Hopefully these days go by quickly and smoothly for you [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom