Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad I took on a second job a few years back and took my financial advisor’s advice to have at least six months of earnings in the bank. You never know when you’re going to need it and here we are. It’s important to keep things in perspective despite the media and many people freaking out. My father lived through the Great Depression, fought in WWII and Korea. He lived through it all. We’ll get through this and, sooner, if we take the extra precautions now. Now, where did I put that camping toilet paper?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just realized I'm down to 4 bottles of wine...and no beer. This is an emergency...can anyone direct me to a drive thru beer & wine store so I can limit my social interaction with others...

InstaCart will deliver alcohol. Do it all the time.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just found a case of Modelo (the new Corona) that I won last time I was here on a bet that my Raiders would beat my daughter's boyfriends dad's Chargers...I feel like I just won the lottery...

Anyone self quarantined?

I just found a case of Modelo (the new Corona) that I won last time I was here on a bet that my Raiders would beat my daughter's boyfriends dad's Chargers...I feel like I just won the lottery...

Don’t get too excited. It still tastes like modelo 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

My wife just informed me that I will have to quarantine myself at the Halekulani Hotel upon my return...at first I thought she was kidding...she was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom