Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry...he was recently tested...I believe it was a Rorschach test...

Great test, really great. Just fantastic. Very special. Passed with flying colors. Other tests? For losers. Just terrible, Nobody likes those other tests. Total disaster. Obama took those other tests I believe. Total loser. I'm all for winners.

Great test, really great. Just fantastic. Very special. Passed with flying colors. Other tests? For losers. Just terrible, Nobody likes those other tests. Total disaster. Obama took those other tests I believe. Total loser. I'm all for winners.

We have the best tests, don't we folks? Love our tests.

He doesn't want anyone tested..."I really like the numbers now"...

My hero...

Not sure if he can even pass that test.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Can we just take a second to note how massive the tank is on that toilet? Lol mine are like half that size

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

If you get a turd stuck with that thing, definitely need to eat more fiber, and probably need to see a doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I just realized I'm down to 4 bottles of wine...and no beer. This is an emergency...can anyone direct me to a drive thru beer & wine store so I can limit my social interaction with others...

I just realized I'm down to 4 bottles of wine...and no beer. This is an emergency...can anyone direct me to a drive thru beer & wine store so I can limit my social interaction with others...
I know where one is by my sister's house in GA but you may be out again by the time you get back home.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom