Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got the notice to close my restaurant for dine in until the 24th here in Montana. We're trying to play with ways to keep all our employees on but it's not easy.

View attachment 343168

And this one is literally the worst thing I’ve read today

:grayno: man, I got nothin. Except maybe someone should tell the Darwin Award finalist that Corvid-19 spreads through respiratory droplets and not asscheeks? :idontknow:

Edit: Corvid-19 may be the bane of the Boomers, but social media will kill off the Millenials eventually

Last edited:
Well im officially pretty much out of work until further notice, all elective surgeries canceled. Just hope this doesnt last for too long, especially with our first baby due in 3 weeks!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

We just got the notice to close my restaurant for dine in until the 24th here in Montana. We're trying to play with ways to keep all our employees on but it's not easy.

Well im officially pretty much out of work until further notice, all elective surgeries canceled. Just hope this doesnt last for too long, especially with our first baby due in 3 weeks!

Sucks to hear. Hope you get through this as smoothly as possible. This whole thing is complete bullshit IMO. Hang in there.

Sucks to hear. Hope you get through this as smoothly as possible. This whole thing is complete bullshit IMO. Hang in there.
Thanks man, optimistic it'll all work out. Just gotta weather the storm. I'll be pissed though if we look back in a month and none of this made any damn difference. Seems like an over reaction now IMO and I hope we can look back in a couple weeks and think it was all over done but solved the problems, aside from the economical issues its creating, of course

Thanks man, optimistic it'll all work out. Just gotta weather the storm. I'll be pissed though if we look back in a month and none of this made any damn difference. Seems like an over reaction now IMO and I hope we can look back in a couple weeks and think it was all over done but solved the problems, aside from the economical issues its creating, of course

It's bad enough we have to deal with Chinese-made Jeep parts. Now this shit :grayno:

So, they close the restaurants to dine in, but delivery is OK?

All I want is the Uber guy who has hauled potentially sick people all day in his car bringing me food🤮

I'd rather go hungry, and those who know me know that's saying something.

Nah, jokes and funny memes aside, its quite a real threat for the healthcare system and the high risk health. Italy is literally choosing who lives and dies right now because they don't have enough respirators and oxygen tanks for the people that are having severe symptoms, drowning in your own fluids sounds like a horrible way to go. Read some articles written by actual doctors that are peer reviewed and not media and shitty click bait news outlets. I'm not convinced this temporary social distancing will have a true effect on "flattening the curve" vs just delaying the outbreak, but I don't work at the CDC either.

Funny how people act like they actually feel when things actually effect their lives and aren't just looking good for social media

A significant amount of the water used for bottling comes from lake michigan. Right now they can keep pumping that thing non stop its way too damn high. Houses are eroding into it on the shoreline, but more importantly it flooded the beach at the silver lake dunes, we want it back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom