Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thinking: What is Juneteenth? I'm going to go Google this & probably won't be surprised...

Edit: I have never heard of Juneteenth until today. I had no idea this even existed. Never have I heard anyone mention this nor have I read about this before today.
I can't be the only one..

LOL - glad I’m not the only one who had to look it up 🤪

I first heard of it yesterday, lol.

Don't get me wrong, I have no issue with people celebrating the abolishing of slavery (even though I'd never heard of this 'holiday' ). But I do have an issue with EVERYTHING the media is pushing to make the USA look like one big racist nation which it isn't.

I first heard of it yesterday, lol.

Don't get me wrong, I have no issue with people celebrating the abolishing of slavery (even though I'd never heard of this 'holiday' ). But I do have an issue with EVERYTHING the media is pushing to make the USA look like one big racist nation which it isn't.

I'm with you - absolutely this is a holiday that I have no issue with - in fact this is one that I actually agree. With more so than the made up Kwaanza nonsense. I do question why I have never heard of it until today though.

They came first for Cops and Live PD, and I didn't speak up because I don’t have cable.

Then they came for Paw Patrol and I didn't speak up because my baby isn’t old enough to watch it yet.

Then they came for Aunt Jemima, and I didn't speak up because I am cool with Kirkland brand.

Then they came for Unlce Ben and I didn't speak up because I am ok with minute rice.

Then they came for my Rice Krispies and by that time no one was left to speak up.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...t-disgraced-labour-mp-targets-kellogs-cereal/

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom