Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the biggest problem. All these fuckers are in bed together. The government's job description is to secure our rights, yet all they care about is the money and private interests because they're all reaping profits while fucking the little guy. The leaders need to be servants of the people, rather than the banks and corporations. Yet sadly the people put up with it like sheep led to the slaughter.
That's why I voted for trump (not the fact that I'm conservative). Someone other than a career politician.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

If this whole 2020 shitshow isn't something that is being wholly orchestrated, then why in the fuck are people rioting around the world? This entire maelstrom reeks of being directed from on high by someone or some group, From the Chinese flu, to the economic meltdown and now the rioting, specifically, the Antifa hijacking of the protests. Every time I check the national headline sites I just want to vomit. It just keeps getting worse.

This is what I think is going on. Call me crazy, if you like.

Adjustments.JPG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Olds

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OK, it seems to be the cool new trend to change the names.

What about crackers?

I guess it don't matter if it offends white people. By the way, what about white bread?

We could go on and on, but it's already ridiculous.

People need to stop tearing down history and start learning it! If it wasn’t for Grant’s leadership as a general we’d be living in the Confederate States of America.

Seriously. I don’t get it. These groups pretend to be protesting against history without even taking the time to learn about it.

How can they justify tearing down the statues of white men who tried to fight for them (in a time in which doing so was far more difficult and far less politically correct than it has been in the last 30 years) while at the same time praising the currently elected white Democratic Party leaders who really have done nothing for impoverished people of color in the last 30 years? (And I’m not saying the Republican Party is any better.)

In my opinion, Malcolm X was an incredibly hateful, racially driven, violence-advocating, separatist. Shouldn’t his statue be pulled down? Was he really a “better” human being than U.S. Grant?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Seriously. I don’t get it. These groups pretend to be protesting against history without even taking the time to learn about it.

How can they justify tearing down the statues of white men who tried to fight for them (in a time in which doing so was far more difficult and far less politically correct than it has been in the last 30 years) while at the same time praising the currently elected white Democratic Party leaders who really have done nothing for impoverished people of color in the last 30 years? (And I’m not saying the Republican Party is any better.)

In my opinion, Malcolm X was an incredibly hateful, racially driven, violence-advocating, separatist. Shouldn’t his statue be pulled down? Was he really a “better” human being than U.S. Grant?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

None of this matters to them

Last edited:
Local news in one of our mountain communities is posting that these notes were left on several cars in the main parking areas. So sad to see how this Covid propaganda has brainwashed people to go against their fellow Americans :grayno: .

download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom