Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the store grabbing some jeep cleaning supplies( no mask). I noticed a guy in a mask at the opposite end staring at me. He wasnt even close. I'm toward one end of the isle hes at the opposite end waiting for me to leave before he will come down. I really wanted to exist the isle in his direction , figured I would let him keep his "safe" distance. Wow.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I haven't changed anything... I walk down the isle and say excuse me even to the ones wearing gloves and masks

Well thank God we got the Aunt Jemima situation covered.

Up next, Coco whatevers and Rice Krispies. :thumb:

And UVA finally got their logo fixed. Those bumps on the grips of the swords were really pissing me off. Glad to see them go. Now those crossed swords don't look racist anymore :rolleyes2:

Well thank God we got the Aunt Jemima situation covered.

Up next, Coco whatevers and Rice Krispies. :thumb:

Also good to see the Juneteenth movement making headlines. I had no idea that slavery was abolished 155 years ago. Good thing I read the news headlines.

Also good to see the Juneteenth movement making headlines. I had no idea that slavery was abolished 155 years ago. Good thing I read the news headlines.

:thinking: What is Juneteenth? I'm going to go Google this & probably won't be surprised...

Edit: I have never heard of Juneteenth until today. I had no idea this even existed. Never have I heard anyone mention this nor have I read about this before today.
I can't be the only one..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom