2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Hell yea HAVOC!!!!!! But the major question, is will said vendor help install the bumpers at the event? Lol

These things are so easy to put on, sure! It's harder to take the stock bumpers off than put these on. So that's the deal. Whoever wins them, if they have stock bumpers, whoever wins has to take them off themselves (or with some help from their friends) and I'll put the new ones on. :thumb:

Very cool of Havoc to contribute like that AND come wheel.

Windrock is one of my favorite parks and I'm only around three hours away from there. Wouldn't miss it for the world!

3 weeks and counting

Is it time yet? :beer:

These things are so easy to put on, sure! It's harder to take the stock bumpers off than put these on. So that's the deal. Whoever wins them, if they have stock bumpers, whoever wins has to take them off themselves (or with some help from their friends) and I'll put the new ones on. :thumb:

Windrock is one of my favorite parks and I'm only around three hours away from there. Wouldn't miss it for the world!

Is it time yet? :beer:

Couldn't be happier to have your support. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Who's up for some trail scouting on Thursday afternoon?

There will definitely be some scouting going in Thursday. I plan on arriving and getting setup around 11am. As we get a few groups showing up, we can send folks out to a few trails. Then of course some folks will be heading out Thursday evening for night rides.

As everyone begins showing up. Please come to the Group Campground Pavilion. It will be our "headquarters" for the weekend. That's where we will be doing check-in.

There will definitely be some scouting going in Thursday. I plan on arriving and getting setup around 11am. As we get a few groups showing up, we can send folks out to a few trails. Then of course some folks will be heading out Thursday evening for night rides.

As everyone begins showing up. Please come to the Group Campground Pavilion. It will be our "headquarters" for the weekend. That's where we will be doing check-in.
I'd be in for some scouting trails. Scouted 15 last Friday. Still there! Lol! I can be there to haul Brian's ass up if needed! Lol! Although it sounds like he's been building his rig for some tough wheeling!

I'd be in for some scouting trails. Scouted 15 last Friday. Still there! Lol! I can be there to haul Brian's ass up if needed! Lol! Although it sounds like he's been building his rig for some tough wheeling!

Whoa whoa whoa, as long is not a sloppy mess my A/T's should pull me up the trail just fine.

We're y'all able to scout any of the extreme trails on the list?

We're y'all able to scout any of the extreme trails on the list?
It was very wet last week so we only did a few blacks. Mostly did A3. Lots of the trails are getting overgrown with vegetation too. Rattle Rock was full of Kudzu. We got stuck winching on 17 and burned a lot of time. 35s didn't cut it. Trevor dropped 16 and 17 for that reason. If August dries things out, the trails should be really good. That's just jeepin!

Last edited:
It was very wet last week so we only did a few blacks. Mostly did A3. Lots of the trails are getting overgrown with vegetation too. Rattle Rock was full of Kudzu. We got stuck winching on 17 and burned a lot of time. 35s didn't cut it. Trevor dropped 16 and 17 for that reason. If August dries things out, the trails should be really good. That's just jeepin!

Do they not do maintenance there?or is it Mother Nature maintenance? Looks like off and on rain showers next two weeks. Weather looks much cooler there than it has been further down south.

Do they not do maintenance there?or is it Mother Nature maintenance? Looks like off and on rain showers next two weeks. Weather looks much cooler there than it has been further down south.

They do periodic maintenance from what I understand. The Extreme group is doable with armor, 37s, lockers and winch. There's still going to be spots that challenge things, but that's the point.

They do periodic maintenance from what I understand. The Extreme group is doable with armor, 37s, lockers and winch. There's still going to be spots that challenge things, but that's the point.
They do very good erosion control. With over 300 miles of trails it's a big job. Like Trevor said, that's the point! It's a tough challenge! Why I love Windrock!

I cant wait... My brother will be tagging along with me and bringing his turbo sidekick buggy to play. We will probably arrive mid afternoon and hit a trail or two before dinner and meet back for a night run.

I cant wait... My brother will be tagging along with me and bringing his turbo sidekick buggy to play. We will probably arrive mid afternoon and hit a trail or two before dinner and meet back for a night run.

Does he plan on riding with a group in the buggy?

Hello all, new here because I just bought my wife a jeep last Sunday. Riding in a stock Rubicon we would still like to get off the pavement and enjoy the adventures a jeep opens up. We would like to join this trip, beginners/intermediate (if you think I wouldn't be out of my league) and willing to learn so we can advance down the road(trail). Coming from Augusta, GA.

Top Bottom