2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Working hard...you are appreciated Trev.

You're killing it! Thanks Again for all The hard work you've put in!

Thanks for the support guys!

Heck yeah. This trip can't come soon enough

Heck yea. [emoji106]

You're making me more excited about this trip by the day!

Definitely looking forward to loading up and heading to Windrock!

My wife says I need more shirts anyways [emoji23]

Especially when they're Jeep related!!!

Well it's official, not going to be able to make the trip :( don't have the funds and I have work that weekend now even tho I tried to get off. Sad I'm gonna miss out.

Well it's official, not going to be able to make the trip :( don't have the funds and I have work that weekend now even tho I tried to get off. Sad I'm gonna miss out.

That sucks Steve, but I definitely understand man. We'll get you down to Windrock one of these days.

That sucks Steve, but I definitely understand man. We'll get you down to Windrock one of these days.

Yea I wanna get down and see what it's all about. Looks like tons of trails that would provide a nice new challenge for me

Yea I wanna get down and see what it's all about. Looks like tons of trails that would provide a nice new challenge for me

Absolutely! I'll get with you soon and we'll work out a time that works for you and put something together.

Sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to wheeling with you! You will love Windrock when you get there!!

AR parts, nice! I really need to put my lower together.

I've got all the parts for my lower and order majority of my upper parts. Upper and lower colors don't match.. So I'm going to have them cerakoted dark green and do a green and black ar like my jeep

I've got all the parts for my lower and order majority of my upper parts. Upper and lower colors don't match.. So I'm going to have them cerakoted dark green and do a green and black ar like my jeep

Sweet! All I've got right now is my stripped lower and LPK. Mine is going to be a slow build. I'm going 6.8 SPC and parts are a good bit more expensive.

Sweet! All I've got right now is my stripped lower and LPK. Mine is going to be a slow build. I'm going 6.8 SPC and parts are a good bit more expensive.

Yeah once this one is done I'm going to look into building a SBR or building a 338 Lapua sniper rifle... If jeep parts don't get in the way first lol but just ordered my 12 inch keymod rail. Once it is in I'll take it to get cerakoted. All I lack now is a barrel, muzzle brake, and gas tub and block. The fun part will be deciding what optic to go with

Top Bottom