2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Hello all, new here because I just bought my wife a jeep last Sunday. Riding in a stock Rubicon we would still like to get off the pavement and enjoy the adventures a jeep opens up. We would like to join this trip, beginners/intermediate (if you think I wouldn't be out of my league) and willing to learn so we can advance down the road(trail). Coming from Augusta, GA.

As long as you are willing to learn you will do fine. The beginner ride on Friday is an Intermediate ride but we will focus on learning aspects and getting everyone comfortable with their rig and the terrain. Then Saturday that group would continue on running Intermediate. Let me know if you're up for it and I will get you on the list!

As long as you are willing to learn you will do fine. The beginner ride on Friday is an Intermediate ride but we will focus on learning aspects and getting everyone comfortable with their rig and the terrain. Then Saturday that group would continue on running Intermediate. Let me know if you're up for it and I will get you on the list!

Put us on the list and we will be there, we are excited about getting out and meeting people.

Alright I'm officially off work and able to make this trip I will be up there on Friday for the night run. I will be camping with everyone as well.

He is open to whatever... If we were cool with having a buggy ride with a group he will, if not he will ride with with me.

He's welcome to ride in a group, just has to be a member. So if he wants to join up, he's welcome to ride in a group.

Newbie questions

Hi all,
Just became a member of Wayalife. Looking forward to connecting with others. My son and I have been wheeling a lot this summer with groups here in Indiana. We are considering a trip with our family of 5 and 2 Jeeps to Windrock for the End of Summer Event. We would like to go with the Advanced group. Any thing I need to know as a Newbie?

Hi all,
Just became a member of Wayalife. Looking forward to connecting with others. My son and I have been wheeling a lot this summer with groups here in Indiana. We are considering a trip with our family of 5 and 2 Jeeps to Windrock for the End of Summer Event. We would like to go with the Advanced group. Any thing I need to know as a Newbie?

Welcome to Wayalife! We would be happy to have you. All necessary information in regards to the trip is located in the first post. If you have any questions, let me know. So should I put you down as going or in the maybe category?

Also, stop by the Give Us a Wave section and introduce yourself.

Welcome to Wayalife! We would be happy to have you. All necessary information in regards to the trip is located in the first post. If you have any questions, let me know. So should I put you down as going or in the maybe category?

Also, stop by the Give Us a Wave section and introduce yourself.

Will do. Put us as maybe for the moment. Are there any age restrictions to sign up as a member?

Will do. Put us as maybe for the moment. Are there any age restrictions to sign up as a member?

As far as I know, there aren't any actual age restrictions, I could be wrong though. I'm assuming you're referring to your son? How old is he?

That is correct. Chase is 14. We purchased a 2000 TJ over the winter for him and built it up so he would not have to drive mine anymore. He is working to pay it off. He was born on a dirt bike so the clutch and offroading comes easy to him. We have been to several offroad parks in our area and he runs his rig through all kinds of terrain and hills. He is actually much better than most of the intermediate adults we have wheeled with. My wife wants to be a passenger and not a driver offroad. Just wanted to make sure he can wheel there before making the trip.

Top Bottom