2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Awesome news on havoc and the other vendors participating/donating! What day are the drawings for the goodies? Doing it at the Sat night dinner?

Awesome news on havoc and the other vendors participating/donating! What day are the drawings for the goodies? Doing it at the Sat night dinner?

Yessir. We'll do the giveaway at the dinner on Saturday evening. Once I finalize everything with the dinner, I'll post up details in regards to it and the giveaway.

Way to go Havoc! Real sorry I can't make this run, since it's such a great example of what Wayalife is all about.

Ha, that's not what you'll say once you hit the mason jar a couple times. Working on some other flavors by the way. :drunkbuds:

Haha don't threaten me with a good time sir!!!!! But I can't really think of something that I will need to have cut off while I'm there, unless the damn ARB compressor doesn't work lol

Haha don't threaten me with a good time sir!!!!! But I can't really think of something that I will need to have cut off while I'm there, unless the damn ARB compressor doesn't work lol

Come on now, you know it's always a good time. No threatening needed! [emoji23]

Happy to announce that Havoc Offroad will be joining us for the event and they will also be giving away a front and rear bumper set for a JK!

Three weeks away folks! Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

That's awesome!! Thanks Havoc Offroad and Thardy for making this happen!! It's going to be here before we know it! What bumpers are they giving away?

Top Bottom