Windrock October 9-11, 2020

I’m listening to the Noah weather radio and there is definitely some uncertainty with the hurricane coming in inland. I hate mud as much as anyone, and the remnants of the tropical storm are forecasted to come across the area Friday and Saturday. Not looking good for dry trails!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

The Brick May stay on the trailer [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not acceptable! Spray it down ahead of time, it'll help with the cleanup [emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

You realize comments like this may get you banned right? After the Free Brick movement took the world by storm that is not an acceptable statement.

Reports of an angry mob gathering in Tennessee

witch-hunt-cartoon.png

I’m trying to decide if I’m going now too. I honestly don’t feel like playing in the mud and it shows it’s going to rain all day Saturday. I’m thinking I might go to SMORR instead since there is no rain in the forecast for southern Missouri.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Delta has gotten bigger, but has slowed down a bit. The good news is It won’t be over Windrock until Sunday.

Bad news is that’s it’s going to make landfall as a cat 3+ so it will still be packing a punch when it arrives in Tennessee.

Hopefully it changes in the next two days.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Delta has gotten bigger, but has slowed down a bit. The good news is It won’t be over Windrock until Sunday.

Bad news is that’s it’s going to make landfall as a cat 3+ so it will still be packing a punch when it arrives in Tennessee.

Hopefully it changes in the next two days.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I won’t be wheeling Sunday regardless but hopefully can get ahead of it on the drive north.

This 2020 COVID BS is ruining my fun. Both of my kids teachers, 1st and 3rd grade, have tested positive in the last 3 days and they shut the school down for a couple weeks and went to remote. So they have been pretty highly exposed. We are all fine, but I’m not going to take any chances and head down there this weekend. Not going to be that guy, so I’ll catch you on the next run. Sorry gents 🤯

Post up lots of pictures and videos of the run, It’s going to be awesome!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom