Windrock October 9-11, 2020

This 2020 COVID BS is ruining my fun. Both of my kids teachers, 1st and 3rd grade, have tested positive in the last 3 days and they shut the school down for a couple weeks and went to remote. So they have been pretty highly exposed. We are all fine, but I’m not going to take any chances and head down there this weekend. Not going to be that guy, so I’ll catch you on the next run. Sorry gents 🤯

Post up lots of pictures and videos of the run, It’s going to be awesome!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ugh!!!! Sorry man.

Can we get a regroup of who is showing up on what day guys. With the amount of changes and people unable to attend I want to make sure we know who is showing up when.

I plan to be there Thursday night ready to wheel Friday. I only have one Jeep now too.

Greg is no longer as well.

This 2020 COVID BS is ruining my fun. Both of my kids teachers, 1st and 3rd grade, have tested positive in the last 3 days and they shut the school down for a couple weeks and went to remote. So they have been pretty highly exposed. We are all fine, but I’m not going to take any chances and head down there this weekend. Not going to be that guy, so I’ll catch you on the next run. Sorry gents 🤯

Post up lots of pictures and videos of the run, It’s going to be awesome!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That stinks Bill.

I'm hoping you and your family don't have it, but its good to take a break and not spread it around further if you do.

Plans are to arrive Friday night and wheel only Saturday, but with the storm I may come up Thursday night and ride Friday only.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I’ll be there Thursday afternoon. Was going to clean the Jeep up from the last trip in the mud... but looks like I’ll be waiting till after this weekend now.

I’ll be there Thursday afternoon. Was going to clean the Jeep up from the last trip in the mud... but looks like I’ll be waiting till after this weekend now.

Awesome. Looks like we still have a Good Friday crew at this point.

Top Bottom