Windrock October 9-11, 2020

IMG_6125.jpg
IMG_6123.jpg
IMG_6121.jpgIMG_6118.jpg
Lol. Washed my poor ole tow rig. Can’t remember last time it was washed, had shit growing on it. [emoji23]
I will be at campground Thursday night.
Planning on hitting the trail about 8:30 Friday morning and loop back to the trailhead to pickup folks coming in Friday after lunch.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

View attachment 353872
View attachment 353873
View attachment 353874View attachment 353875
Lol. Washed my poor ole tow rig. Can’t remember last time it was washed, had shit growing on it. [emoji23]
I will be at campground Thursday night.
Planning on hitting the trail about 8:30 Friday morning and loop back to the trailhead to pickup folks coming in Friday after lunch.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Poor old tow rig needs some love!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Haha! Yeah mine gets a bath once a year whether it needs it or not!! Yours looks great for it’s age, Steve!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Haha! Yeah mine gets a bath once a year whether it needs it or not!! Yours looks great for it’s age, Steve!

Thanks. I bought it last year, older man had to it pull his race car. 1998 model had 96k miles on it. Solid truck, just needs a 6.2 LS swap. [emoji41]

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

I’m not on call at work anymore so it looks like I may be able to attend this event. I’d have to bring my 3 & 5y/o kids though. All the camping spots in the area seem to be booked. KOA is 21 miles away. Hotel has vacancy though. What’s the group break down look like? The kids do great in the trails, I prefer to not do the hardcore stuff with them though, especially 8 hrs from home. I do have to drive my JT back home. [emoji38]

I’m not on call at work anymore so it looks like I may be able to attend this event. I’d have to bring my 3 & 5y/o kids though. All the camping spots in the area seem to be booked. KOA is 21 miles away. Hotel has vacancy though. What’s the group break down look like? The kids do great in the trails, I prefer to not do the hardcore stuff with them though, especially 8 hrs from home. I do have to drive my JT back home. [emoji38]

There isn’t a set breakdown of groups. I know there is definitely a group of us that will be going hard, but there are all levels going so you will be fine. I have my kids going as well but they get out and walk when I decide to get stupid.

There isn’t a set breakdown of groups. I know there is definitely a group of us that will be going hard, but there are all levels going so you will be fine. I have my kids going as well but they get out and walk when I decide to get stupid.

Dang that’s a lot of walking isn’t it? [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Windrock should have overflow primitive spots. Unless they are having a huge crowd coming in. That’s where I’m staying. They are a little pc from bathhouse, but you drive to it.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

IMG_6176.jpg
IMG_6177.jpg
Looks like the dust may not be a issue. Don’t forget to bring your doors and top. Hurricane is going to bring some rain unless it turns East, which it may.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Top Bottom