Windrock October 9-11, 2020

I went through a few mud holes earlier this year with no doors or top on and I’ve been regretting it ever since. Couldn’t really get around it so just took it slow but the inside of my Jeep was still covered. Still cleaning it out...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Real jeepin!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Gents, for those wheeling Friday, the plan is to meet in the lot at the general store at 8:30. Remember you need to get your permits, which the store sells. If anyone is coming in mid-day and planning to wheel please let us know so we can plan accordingly.

For those of us that don’t know each other, look for the bright ass blue Jeep. Hard to miss.

Gents, for those wheeling Friday, the plan is to meet in the lot at the general store at 8:30. Remember you need to get your permits, which the store sells. If anyone is coming in mid-day and planning to wheel please let us know so we can plan accordingly.

For those of us that don’t know each other, look for the bright ass blue Jeep. Hard to miss.

Yup, it kinda stands out in a crowd!

Have fun tomorrow, Damn I wish I was there

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

See you then. IMG_6198.jpg

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

I should be there mid-day Friday, so we are meeting at the general store again in the afternoon? I can text when I get down there.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom