Who is going to KOH 2014?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391380693.206859.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391380702.924609.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391380726.506063.jpg

I was out there yesterday. Wish I could have gotten Friday off to see the big race. Do people usually stick around the Saturday after and play around?

Good night.....

I just finished packing EVOJEEP with my minimal bit of packing for the week out at the Hammers. I am going to wake at 3am and start my way towards Johnson Valley, CA.

Thanks again to all those here on the forum following along and supporting the Discount Tire/Off Road Evolution Racing Team :thumb: Three race cars, three chances at bringing home a trophy :rock:

I just finished packing EVOJEEP with my minimal bit of packing for the week out at the Hammers. I am going to wake at 3am and start my way towards Johnson Valley, CA.

Thanks again to all those here on the forum following along and supporting the Discount Tire/Off Road Evolution Racing Team :thumb: Three race cars, three chances at bringing home a trophy :rock:

Slim jims... Check
Energy Drinks... Check
Sleeping bag... Check
Pretty much sums it up right? :cheesy:

Good luck to you Greg and the Discount Tire/Off Road Evolution Racing Team.......I'll be rooting for you guys:rock:.........stay safe out there:thumb:

~Woodrow~

Thanks!! One more question
After watching all these damn clips and live feeds, what's a good way to get your feet wet In to this style of competitive racing?!

Top Bottom