Who is going to KOH 2014?

I've never been out there but I'm planning on taking my kids out there to check it out.

Question......Can you take dirt bikes, buggies, etc out there and cruise around?

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

I've never been out there but I'm planning on taking my kids out there to check it out.

Question......Can you take dirt bikes, buggies, etc out there and cruise around?

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

Yes you can it's the desert you can take anything my brother is taking his dirtbike too

Very nice! Amazing difference a year makes.

You aren't kidding, Mel takes this very serious.......as do all of us helping the team. Wish you could make it brother, but I understand your reasonin :thumb:

I don't how anyone on the ORE race team/crew is going to sleep with such a jam packed week. I'm really gonna try to make it for Thursday and Friday. :thumb:

We will probably get more sleep than last year, just watch the Wayolife film that captured how hectic everything was last year :icon_crazy:

Sweet. I'll be on the look out for you guys. Hopefully this year I don't have attempt a jump start on EVOTJ.

Hope to see you out again! We also hope to only be driving by you at a high rate of speed this year, with no unplanned stops, I'll give a wave! Thanks again for the help with the TJ last year :rock:

We will be arriving late wedensday and staying till Sunday. If anyone wants to wheel Saturday let me know as of right now just two in our group.

I will be arriving at the Lake Bed mid afternoonish on wednesday, and plan on staying until Sat. Been looking forward to this trip for quite some time.

....I'm curious about how many people complaining about the spring over shock design will duplicate it :yup:

We shall see! This past saturday we worked on a few minor "Pre-Race Tech Inspection" items that needed cleaning up from last year, and the spring over shocks were not one of them ;) We are about as legitimate as we can be with EVOTJ for the start of the season :rock:

Greg- Safe travels, and safe (but really fast) racing. Hope to see an EVO vehicle or three on top at the end of the race this year. :beer:

man I'd love to see the TJ complete this race. And curious how EVO1, with another year under the Hemi's belt and with most of the bugs worked out, will finish :rock:

Greg- Safe travels, and safe (but really fast) racing. Hope to see an EVO vehicle or three on top at the end of the race this year. :beer:

Thank you sir! We have a lot of race miles to cover next week, but the team race plan for the week is looking really good.

man I'd love to see the TJ complete this race. And curious how EVO1, with another year under the Hemi's belt and with most of the bugs worked out, will finish :rock:

Well we are 9th position on the starting grid in EVOTJ, so we are in a great position to begin ahead of most of the traffic. The team has a great chance to see the finishline this year :thumb: EVO1 has had a long, very hard life and is still doing amazing things for a 7+ year old jeep that has pretty much seen it all.

Since there are a lot of you guys that can't come out to the race, hopefully Wayolife and CarsonCindy will be there to capture it all on film again and of course it will be recorded for PowerNation on NBC and CBS sports and aired at a later date.

RTM’s PowerNation 8th Annual KOH special will be telecast nationally a total of six times in 2014 on the CBS Sports Network and NBC Sports Networks.

Hey Greg be safe, leave the composition in the dust!:yup: I am hoping to make it one of the days:idontknow:. It would be cool to see all the action:rock:

I would highly recommend against it! KOH 2012 had daytime highs in the low80's upper 70's and at night I froze my BUTT OFF!!! A jeep in the desert turns into an icebox! :icon_crazy:

Ha ha. I was there last year and know what you mean (though last year drove back to the hotel). Super cold at night. Let alone wind.

But my schedule isn't cooperating to for sure pay for a room and only have a family size tent. 😳 So kind of screwed. Lol

- Jason

Question: How far of a drive is it from LAX to the Johnson Valley area........and is there any hotels in the area that you would suggest ......I know this seems last minute to drop my hat and go....but I've been known to do things like this if the fun factor is high.......I can get out there for 4 days (Feb 5-8) flight + rental vehicle for < $400....just need to find lodging while out there....

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom