Who is going to KOH 2014?

Unfortunately just read this on the live tracker on the KOH website @1:08PM:

"Just got an update from the Discount Tire Offroad Evolution team #1951 Melvin Wade IV rolled at least twice. The boys are trying to fix an A arm, Ball joints and a rear control arm to try to finish the race. Pic from mile market 63..."

View attachment 67778

Damn, atleast little Mel's ok..

arriving late - looking for pointers

Hey Gang,

It will be my first time at KOH. I'll be arriving around 7pm tomorrow evening in from Flagstaff. I'll be camping, any pointers on getting to an area good for setting up a fast camp site? I know you can camp practically anywhere but being that I am arriving late I'd like to have a game plan.

I know they give MAPs at the gate I'm sure that will help (Thanks OverlanderJK)

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I can't wait to see the EVO1 JK represent!

Just stopped by EVOTJ. Rigs rolling to start line now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

i wish i could watch on my work computer. i dont have wifi at work and i have a stupid data plan that is limiting me from watching. all updates are GREATLY appreciated!

That's one hell of a pit stop. Been at zero for some time now...more than a 1/2 hr. Hopefully it is a tech glitch.

edit: They just announced on the live feed that a few vehicles are not tracking. Maybe one is EVOTJ.

Last edited:
Someone keep this updated on the race. I can't watch at work or be on the web..

Just checking on my breaks.. Leaving for KOH tonight..

That's one hell of a pit stop. Been at zero for some time now...more than a 1/2 hr. Hopefully it is a tech glitch.

edit: They just announced on the live feed that a few vehicles are not tracking. Maybe one is EVOTJ.

Yeah I can't even find him on the tracker any news on what mile he is on?

Update is that Mel should be hitting remote pit 1 about now. Was from a Travis in Phoenix. Maybe that is Travis from discount tire?

Top Bottom