What do you do for a living?

Are you happy doing what you do?

• Yes

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 17.8%

• Total voters
HVAC owner operator , times are tough right now but seem to be getting better. we went from ten of us down to two when the housing industry fell apart. Happy eehh I like what I do and take pride in it. but the hrs suck. luckily I found this place because before I really didn't have an outlet other than work. Wayalife :rock:

I'm a state fire instructor, work full time at a training facility, its cool i get to instruct all over the world at times.

I'm the coolest asian in canada that likes to shoot things and score on some big buck and elk.
but Have not scored with any ladies for long long time since i own a motel and work hard to please my family.

and no, we don't rent rooms by the hour.

I'm an ER / trauma center doc. Love it. My original degree was in Mech Engineering, though... worked in a machine shop in college. The body is really just a big plumbing and wiring project, so it's not that much of a difference :)

I enjoy making my patients understand what's going on with their health instead of just throwing pills at them and using words they can't understand... :D

worked in a machine shop in college. The body is really just a big plumbing and wiring project, so it's not that much of a difference :)
:D

That's a big jump from a machine shop to the ER haha. I've worked as a machinist and I loved it so much I teach machine shop now haha.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not sure if I posted here yet... I am a ferrous metallurgist/failure analysis engineer for Caterpillar Inc.

I spent 10 years traveling the country fixing CNC machine and came in to the office 6 years ago to be the parts and shipping manager. Once and a while I miss traveling but I love my job in the office and being home every day.

I run my own marketing consultation business called New Insight Marketing. Branding, advertising, public relations and the like.

Also in the early, early stages of a possible offroad lifestyle and accessories company launch.

Took a new job at John Deere, I'm back to painting. Big pay increase=more frequent jeep upgrades!!

Active Duty Army, 19yrs, I have 1 more before I can retire. Sure am tired of Army politics, the changes I have seen in 19 years. I love my job, but am ready for a change!

Top Bottom