What do you do for a living?

Are you happy doing what you do?

• Yes

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 17.8%

• Total voters
So I'm a federal police officer for Amtrak, love the job, and I get to travel the nation. Are there any other leos on the site?

I am an Avaya contact center engineer, for a large medical device company. I enjoy my job, most of the time.
I am also a Vol. Firefighter / EMT and Boy Scout Merit badge councilor all of which I truly love.

It's never too late, all you need is a BA in criminal justice and a minor in a field related to forensics i.e. anthropology, photography, forensics evidence, ect.

Yeah, she has her BA in Nursing and is in the process of getting her masters in Psychology. However, if I didn't enjoy my job so much, I would consider using my Criminal Justice degree a bit differently!

Yeah, she has her BA in Nursing and is in the process of getting her masters in Psychology. However, if I didn't enjoy my job so much, I would consider using my Criminal Justice degree a bit differently!

To be honest I don't have a bachelors degree, but I was an EMT/VFF for several years and my medical background managed to land me the blessed opportunity to work here. I'm pleased to say my previous vocation has helped me in my job performance, seeing as chapter 49 is the only law chapter we enforce, with more emphasis on the medical side. Never too late for anything really, just a matter of taking the plunge. I'm almost done with my BA degree, next stop is FBI.

To be honest I don't have a bachelors degree, but I was an EMT/VFF for several years and my medical background managed to land me the blessed opportunity to work here. I'm pleased to say my previous vocation has helped me in my job performance, seeing as chapter 49 is the only law chapter we enforce, with more emphasis on the medical side. Never too late for anything really, just a matter of taking the plunge. I'm almost done with my BA degree, next stop is FBI.

Good for you, man. Best of luck!

What unit was you in? I was stationed there twice 1995-98, 2005-2009.

Aviation brigade. I went in 09 and 10 to Afghanistan. Second time there lasted about 8 months into the 12 before it was cut short. Spent a few months in Germany after that for surgery before they shipped me back home.

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

Aviation brigade. I went in 09 and 10 to Afghanistan. Second time there lasted about 8 months into the 12 before it was cut short. Spent a few months in Germany after that for surgery before they shipped me back home.

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

Thanks for your sacrifice my brother. AASLT!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361982434.722273.jpg Auto Theft Investigator assigned to TRATT (Tulare County Regional Auto Theft Taskforce) in Central California.

Top Bottom