What do you do for a living?

Are you happy doing what you do?

• Yes

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 17.8%

• Total voters
Software Engineer.
Actually I'm a Build Engineer, but since most outside the software industry don't know what that is, Software Engineer is close enough.

First of all...I want to thank everyone that is & had served in our armed forces. Huge sacrifice in preserving our freedom.

I'm a maintenance mechanic in the plastics industry.

10 years Active Duty Air Force. Ammo Troop. Pretty much I build, maintain, inspect, and account for anything and everything in our arsenal. Sounds cooler than it actually is... lol

Very Cool! I retired out of 5th SFG, spent over half my career right there in C'ville, TN. Enjoy the ride with Uncle Sam :)

Wow. Yeah clarksvilles a hell of a place lol. My rides comin to an end. I'm out in late June.

Fabricator/welder, engineer/conversion for the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Rapids, Colorado Mammoth.

Not my dream job but I love it and the money is good.

Nice. My brother was 101st out of Benning. I was a Parachute Rigger out of Bragg 600QM then we got switched to the 82nd.

I'm a recently retired math teacher and that's partly because the riggers at Benning did their jobs very well every time.:thumb:

I'm a door sales man selling doors, door to door!!!!!
Not really

I'm An oil field gauger and very happy with my job

Wow. Yeah clarksvilles a hell of a place lol. My rides comin to an end. I'm out in late June.

Cool, glad you did some time in the service! Something to be proud of. When you start that new career, just remember the basics that kept you from standing on the red carpet:
-Right time
-Right place
-Right unifrom
-If you are not early, you are late.

Good luck with ACAP!

I am unemployed these days. Started out pretty okay, but that fun wore off pretty quick.

sent from my Razr-M while driving my JK-U.......

Mostly I work in film and TV- a bunch of small movies you probably never saw and some TV shows you might not admit you have.

I also have just gotten the clearance (finally) from the Army Corps of Engineers to get started on an oyster farm. Something that will likely feel more like DOING something! Looking forward to getting the first seeds planted this spring.

As an aside- judging from this post you'd think that everyone in the military is driving a Jeep! Thanks to all of you for your service. I didn't serve and know that your sacrifices and efforts provided me some opportunities. I am always jealous of your brotherhood. There isn't much else that rivals it as a way of bonding strangers.

I don't know if it counts, I have always given extra consideration to veterans when hiring and have done some career counseling/training for those who aren't quite sure what to do next.

Former Army Physician at BAMC, WRAMC and now working for a civilian group. I love my job but really really miss the Army.

Former Army Physician at BAMC, WRAMC and now working for a civilian group. I love my job but really really miss the Army.

What a coincidence! I happened to provide Army docs with relevant injuries, especially the orthopods, physical and occupational therapist :icon_crazy:

Top Bottom