WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

How easy (or hard) is it to get the hard tops into the hotel rooms?

We put Ttfhell's in a room last year. Honestly though it would be better to buy a soft top. Look on craigslist if you have to. I believe the trek top is like $600 if you want that look.

We put Ttfhell's in a room last year. Honestly though it would be better to buy a soft top. Look on craigslist if you have to. I believe the trek top is like $600 if you want that look.

Agreed, I have bought a couple of brand new take offs for about $400 on Craigslist.

If you haven't had a chance to experience Overlander leading a group don't miss out on this opportunity. Expect to see a bunch of things on the drive you weren't planning on. Like Arizona.

You guys might need to leave a little earlier then. 😁

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I'll be leaving real early Saturday 2am to be exact. That'll put me in Carson around 11:30 or so. Also I have a Soft top that has all the hardware and has tinted windows, I'll let it go for real cheep. Just send me a pm for more info.

Thanks. I already have a soft top from my '10 but I am missing hardware.

I think we'll probably just try and leave early early sat to get to Carson, but the leaving the top in the hotel room route is intriguing.

Might be easier just to buy the hardware at the dealership. :idon'tknow:

Thanks. I already have a soft top from my '10 but I am missing hardware.

I think we'll probably just try and leave early early sat to get to Carson, but the leaving the top in the hotel room route is intriguing.

I did it last year(thanks Don) and would never do it again. Don had a handicapped accessible room and it barely fit through the door. Even with 8 people helping it was a bitch.

Just wanted to give a quick update... We are still planning on going. Work has been nuts lately, so I haven't had a chance to get some of the details done on the Jeep. :crazyeyes:

I should have the banner on this evening and will post a pic in the next couple of days. Sorry I have taken so long to post up. :thumb:

Top Bottom