WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

No love for Kyle.

:(. Post #660. Let me know if you need more or I'm missing something. If you want more pics I can run out to the garage and take more. ;)

:cheesy: There is just so much BS on this thread that I completely missed it :crazyeyes:

Here is a picture of my jeep on WAYALIFE site as well.. it was last year in Moab. Has a few more things on it.. and if you look at this pic.. I have removed that OTHER sticker :eek: :thumb:
976885_482252825188805_1482451355_o.jpg

The "other" sticker as in the JK? That is the logo for project-jk not another forum. Lol you could have kept that.

What he said ^^^

Sorry but yeah, if anything, the Project-JK logo is more a part of WAYALIFE than anything.

WAYALIFE-JK.jpg

Waiting List?

Okay, so unless I missed it, here's an updated list of people who are currently signed up for this run and meet the requirements to be a part of it:

Moochie
JeepFan
mcpuck
ramin
OverlanderJK
10frank9
StrizzyChris
MTG
Krieger
JAGS
jkjurny
4x4Jesus
RagnarJK
Trail Bud
drtnwtr
Irish JK
pastorwug
Heholua
David1tontj
rubicrawl
Paisano
IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
TrailReady
kyleolson

This is a list of people I still need to see specs and/or pics of their rig showing they have met the requirements:

UncensoredAggression
ttfhell
SDG
ProfessionalDriver
jk12blk

20140510_150305.jpg

Trying to be the first from the waiting list to meet the requirements! And did I mention I really really really want to be a part of this? I'm kicking myself for missing the registration but work had me too busy for jeepin :(
• 4-Doors 35" Wrangler AT
• 4" Lift
• Tow points front & Rear
• Smittybuilt Guards
• Recovery gear
• Full size spare
• CB radio
• Fire extinguisher
• Spill kit
• WAYALIFE windshield decal (Just came in Yesterday!!!)
• Enough beer to share
• Waiting on a confirmation before I book a hotel room so let me know, and thanks!

View attachment 82423

Trying to be the first from the waiting list to meet the requirements! And did I mention I really really really want to be a part of this? I'm kicking myself for missing the registration but work had me too busy for jeepin :(

• 4-Doors 35" Wrangler AT
• 4" Lift
• Tow points front & Rear
• Smittybuilt Guards
• Recovery gear
• Full size spare
• CB radio
• Fire extinguisher
• Spill kit
• WAYALIFE windshield decal (Just came in Yesterday!!!)
• Enough beer to share
• Waiting on a confirmation before I book a hotel room so let me know, and thanks!

Sorry but a BLACK windshield decals is not allowed. It's in the requirements listed on the first post.

Dang!

Sorry but a BLACK windshield decals is not allowed. It's in the requirements listed on the first post.

Well that was a waste of 12 bucks and 15 minutes trying to get it centered perfectly.

So what are the chances of me getting in the trip being 6th on the list? I still have time to order another...

I have a silver banner I purchased. Just trying to find time to install it correctly.

I have the Rubicon sliders but purchased the Evo sliders.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Open up the soft top and do it from above the windshield

I tried that and found it easier doing it from the sides with a step ladder.

I also worked my way inward from the outer letters. I worked on letter, then cut the backing tape. Moving my painters tape to hold the next letter back.

5.5 inches was my measurement in each side for center.

A

Top Bottom