WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

While I will already be in Tahoe, I have had a few people ask me about caravans heading north on the 395. Is anyone planning a caravan to Tahoe? :thinking:
I would imagine there will be quite the train heading home on Wednesday.

While I will already be in Tahoe, I have had a few people ask me about caravans heading north on the 395. Is anyone planning a caravan to Tahoe? :thinking:

We're not leading any caravan but my wife and I will be heading up 395 on Friday and staying in Carson overnight.
Heading to Wayalifeville on Saturday morning and then up the hill to South Lake Tahoe Super 8 Motel

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We're not leading any caravan but my wife and I will be heading up 395 on Friday and staying in Carson overnight.
Heading to Wayalifeville on Saturday morning and then up the hill to South Lake Tahoe Super 8 Motel

I'm hoping to caravan up with at least some folks, just waiting to see if that will be to camp Wayalife or straight to SLT.

- Jason

There is a group of us that will be leaving from the Adelanto Bravo Burger at 8AM on Saturday the 14th. If you are planning to eat be there earlier. We roll out at 8 sharp to head north.

If you're coming from the west we will be making stops and can meet those of you from the LA area in Lone Pine.

Last edited:
There is a group of us that will be leaving from the Adelanto Bravo Burger at 8AM on Saturday the 14th. If you are planning to eat be there earlier. We roll out at 8 sharp to head north.

If you're coming from the west we will be making stops and can meet those of you from the LA area in Lone Pine.

Any idea what time you'll be in the Lone Pine area?

Are you guys going to Eddies place for tops and door storage. Will we be arriving before noon? My PM from Eddie about the trip says if we are storing things at his place to arrive before noon.

Are you guys going to Eddies place for tops and door storage. Will we be arriving before noon? My PM from Eddie about the trip says if we are storing things at his place to arrive before noon.

Negative. If you plan to store tops and doors at eddies you should probably leave Friday. I am storing mine in a hotel room.

For those of you that are planning to go up Saturday and are not storing your top and doors at eddies please post up if you want to meet up. I would like to know who so that we don't leave anyone behind.

8AM leave Adelanto Bravo Burger
10:30AM leave Lone Pine Visitor Center
4PM arrive at Super 8

For those of you that are planning to go up Saturday and are not storing your top and doors at eddies please post up if you want to meet up. I would like to know who so that we don't leave anyone behind.

8AM leave Adelanto Bravo Burger
10:30AM leave Lone Pine Visitor Center
4PM arrive at Super 8

If you haven't had a chance to experience Overlander leading a group don't miss out on this opportunity. Expect to see a bunch of things on the drive you weren't planning on. Like Arizona.

If you haven't had a chance to experience Overlander leading a group don't miss out on this opportunity. Expect to see a bunch of things on the drive you weren't planning on. Like Arizona.

:thankyou::thankyou: I take that as a compliment. :yup:

Top Bottom