WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Damn this is gonna be fun! Gonna leave in 17 days to start this adventure. :rock: Taking the long route to Tahoe via Missouri. :bleh:

IMG_8394.jpg

Last edited:
From Tahoma to the staging area, it's about 2.5" miles. From the staging area to the Springs, it's another 7.5 miles. What are you thinking here? :crazyeyes:

Planning a little hike are we?

:thinking:

This ought to be good. :yup:

Looking at my tracks for it, it looks to be right around 3 miles to where we aired up last year.

Do you mean from Tahoma to the Springs?

From Tahoma to the staging area, it's about 2.5" miles. From the staging area to the Springs, it's another 7.5 miles. What are you thinking here? :crazyeyes:

Lol! Just curious. I was talking about the staging area to the Springs, and I was thinking it was closer to 10 miles but wanted to make sure.

Tahoe ;) :yup:

You cheated :D

I have no idea, but it looks amazing!!! Tacos al pastor?

We can walk over there and grab some when you come up. :yup:

That looks good. We are planning a trip up there for fun. Maybe I will find that on a menu somewhere:beer:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

No kidding? When you coming up? Let me know and maybe we can hook up. Or, at the very least, we can point you in the direction of good food :cool:

No kidding? When you coming up? Let me know and maybe we can hook up. Or, at the very least, we can point you in the direction of good food :cool:[/QUOTE]

Hey Eddie that would be great we are trying to put all the dates together once I have them confirmed I will pm you. It would be great to see you and Cindy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom