Watcha cookin'?

A couple before/after pics of a belated bday dinner for my wife...starting with truffle potato chips with creme fraiche & caviar

Attachments

• IMG_3515.jpg
    IMG_3515.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3516.jpg
    IMG_3516.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 83
Mushroom & onion soup with sourdough croutons & emmentaler cheese

Attachments

• IMG_3519.jpg
    IMG_3519.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3520.jpg
    IMG_3520.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 74
Linguine with asparagus & shiitake mushroom

Attachments

• IMG_3521.jpg
    IMG_3521.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3522.jpg
    IMG_3522.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3523.jpg
    IMG_3523.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 68
Yea, I put the jalapeños in the guac. [emoji106]. Would you roast them and still boil or just go straight to the blender from the grill?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Straight to the blender. If you added the water to the blender with the veggies that is probably why it was so hot. If you do it your way again drain the water and just add fresh water or beer or club soda to the blender when you put the veggies in.

Straight to the blender. If you added the water to the blender with the veggies that is probably why it was so hot. If you do it your way again drain the water and just add fresh water or beer or club soda to the blender when you put the veggies in.

10-4. Thanks for the tips. I used fresh water in the blender after straining the veggies. I’ll give this way a shot after I polish off the 15 lbs of this stuff I have left over.

10-4. Thanks for the tips. I used fresh water in the blender after straining the veggies. I’ll give this way a shot after I polish off the 15 lbs of this stuff I have left over.

Lol yeah. I was so used to cooking in bigger batches I still can’t figure out how to cook for only two people. Vacuum seal it and freeze it. Then pull out a bag at a time and throw the bag in some boiling water.

Lol yeah. I was so used to cooking in bigger batches I still can’t figure out how to cook for only two people. Vacuum seal it and freeze it. Then pull out a bag at a time and throw the bag in some boiling water.

That’s exactly what I do. Got a massive bag that I’m gonna take to work and feed the guys (that doesn’t sound right lol) and 3 smaller bags for dinners. I do the same thing for pulled pork.

Top Bottom