Watcha cookin'?

Collad Greens/Rainbow Chard/Kale, Wild Chanterelle's, Chicken Breast. And a nice red blend for Dr Andy. ;)

dinner.jpg

Dr. Andy approves [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] now you are going to tell me where did you get chanterelles? This is my wife’s favorite shroom. Here in NYC it is super expensive and only few stores have them. I got back from Russia two month ago and we could not have enough of those mushrooms at a few dollars per kilo. I’ll be there on the next train to get some [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dr. Andy approves [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] now you are going to tell me where did you get chanterelles? This is my wife’s favorite shroom. Here in NYC it is super expensive and only few stores have them. I got back from Russia two month ago and we could not have enough of those mushrooms at a few dollars per kilo. I’ll be there on the next train to get some [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Costco! Fresh wild picked from the Pacific NW the label said. I ate almost the whole damn package they were so good! :cheesy:

Trying something new, Buffalo baked cauliflower.

Honestly vegetarian/vegan food really isn’t all that bad. I’ve had some “vegan” entrees like that, that are honestly not horrible.

Both my wife and I have hated cauliflower our whole lives until just recently. We were at a friend's house that baked something similar and we fricken loved it. So my wife has since tried a bunch of recipes with it and they've all came out really good.

Oh, and just because of the vegan comment:

c1d.jpg

Trying something new, Buffalo baked cauliflower.

View attachment 314186

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Honestly vegetarian/vegan food really isn’t all that bad. I’ve had some “vegan” entrees like that, that are honestly not horrible.

That being said, I will never ever ever give up my meat. Long live the porterhouse.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm with you on the Vegan, I have had some incredible food here in Oregon. So many options out this way. I noticed the pomegranates. Try mixing them with fresh cut pineapple. I do love Vegan beer tho!

Wild chanterelles are common in the markets up in WA...apparently other types of shrooms as well...

Top Bottom