Upcoming Trip: 2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/03/15

At some point you need to set up the video camera at a 90 degree angle to the road and just have one long scene of 60 JKs driving past. That is going to be quite a sight to see!

Next year's kick off run should be in Northern Nevada. :yup:

LOL!! In all fairness, we typically do this down there because we spend New Years with Cindy's folks and they live in Henderson. :crazyeyes:

Looks like I will be out for this trip. Repairs may not be done by then.

The dealership thinks our jeep may be ready on Wednesday 31DEC2014. This is assuming that they don't find any signs of internal damage. One of the codes pulled was lack of oil to the cam. Regardless of the status of the jeep we will be at Buffalo Bill's Friday night.

My family isn't going to be able to come on this trip...anyone interested in sharing a room and the cost for Friday night? I'm cheap and quiet... :cheesy:

The dealership thinks our jeep may be ready on Wednesday 31DEC2014. This is assuming that they don't find any signs of internal damage. One of the codes pulled was lack of oil to the cam. Regardless of the status of the jeep we will be at Buffalo Bill's Friday night.

Jeep god's will have you all buttoned up and ready to run!! ;)

Eddie,
Please remove us from the going list. I had my dates mixed up and have company party that day. I hope to see you guys out on the trail soon.

Cheers!!

Strike Force Zebra CB Mount

I have a SFZ CB mount available for the low low price of FREE for anyone on this run, Just let me know and if I remember to put it in the Jeep it is yours.

:cheesy: How'd I know you'd say that!

What this trip taught a lot of people is 3.) NEVER plan anything important after a run like this like a date with your girlfriend or something like that as you're sure jinx that from ever happening. :crazyeyes:

My son Jake had a date that night and was bitching at me like crazy! :cheesy::yup: After stopping in Barstow to get something to eat we got home at 3:30AM. Remember Jerry had to rescue those kids that climbed the rope in Spooky Canyon and were afraid to come down, Goldfish blew a tire and then kept getting stuck in Afton Canyon, and JeepCacher also buried his rig! What a night!!! :rock::rock:

Top Bottom