Upcoming Trip: 2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/03/15

Santa came through and I have a CB radio package now to install! I think I'll be able to join you guys on the 3rd - Eddie, can you put me on the maybe list for the trail ride? Flying back from the east coast on the 1st, so weather permitting I'll see you all Saturday morning!

James

Rare Snow to Blanket Las Vegas, Desert Southwest on New Year's Eve
News - December 30, 2014; 9:14 AM ET
A cold storm will produce rare New Year's Eve and New Year's Day snow for Las Vegas, the Mojave Desert and the mountains in the region.

Pow!!! 64 Jeeps,Snow,Sand,Mud this is going to be awesome !!!!!! oh and my 3yr twins so that's a tornado in itself :D

Coming from Colorado Springs and spending most of the winter wheeling in bitter cold and snow, I was hoping for some half way decent weather. Screw it mud and snow way more fun in my book. Can t wait to see you all there Ill bring some extra straps and my tall boots. :cheesy::cheesy:

I still can't believe the list! Best part of this whole trip for us is this will be the first Jeeping trip for my boys! My 3-1/2yo woke up this morning asking if it was time to go play with the Jeep in the sand and water!

CB got installed this morning and can't wait to meet/see everyone on Saturday!

Morgan

I know a couple of the NorCal folks are heading down on Thursday, is there anyone else who wants to caravan down Friday? What time were you all planning on leaving?

Man I am bummed I cannot make this run with all the people going. Sounds like it would be a blast! Have fun all and Happy New Year.

Hopefully I'll still be able to make it out there. Gotta check out my front end after this morning... :doh:

iTb8Jn.jpg

pDBTsy.jpg

I'm In!

I'm in...if it isn't too late!

I'm going to book Buffalo Bills for Fri night but I have a question.

I'm planning on staying up there Saturday night before heading down to San Diego on Sunday. Will we be ending up close to Primm again or would it be a good idea to book a room on Sat night in Barstow?

Thanks in advance!

Hey! At least I didn't ask WHEN we will be done!! ;)

Not asking for coordinates...just if we'll be closer to one or the other! Buncha wise guys!

Top Bottom