Upcoming Trip: 2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/03/15

Late notice, but can you put me down for a Maybe?

sitruc

You got it! I hope you can make it out :cool:

Hey Eddie, I have a coworker with a jeep, and would really love to join us.
Would it be alright to have a non member join us, if so can you add a plus 1 to my name.

Of course he can come and we look forward to seeing him on our run. I'll get him on the list now :yup:

I'm in 100% now, can't wait to see everyone!!

Awesome! :thumb:

Looks like I will be out for this trip. Repairs may not be done by then.

Well that's a bummer. Sorry to hear that and if things change before then, just let me know. Replacing an oil pan is pretty quick and easy to do especially on a 3.6

Trying to figure out if I am doing it or getting it done. Still in the tow truck will know more later.

Well that's a bummer. Sorry to hear that and if things change before then, just let me know. Replacing an oil pan is pretty quick and easy to do especially on a 3.6
I am sure we will make Friday night. We already paid for the room.
The attached photo is from about 5 minutes ago in the tow truck.

Attachments

• 1419267967913.jpg
    1419267967913.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 186
well, sometimes owning a house sucks!!

I'm going to have to cancel this trip, sewer line repairs.

To say this is a shitty deal is an understatement! :doh:

Got to meet some awesome people on the Death Valley thanksgiving trip. And thanks Trail JK I now have a Cobra 29 and it is now installed!

So this means I have to on go to this run as well!

View attachment 115225

Hey Alstew question if you don't mind: I just bought a cb radio for this run and to have but what else do I need. I see offers of antennas and others stuff. Can you tell me what u did for your cb thanks

I will be able to make it. The whole family is coming. It will be the wife's first trip out. Hope to get her some behind the wheel time. Since she just got a jeep of her own. Can't wait to go.

well, sometimes owning a house sucks!!

I'm going to have to cancel this trip, sewer line repairs.

To say this is a shitty deal is an understatement! :doh:

Totally understood and really, that would have been a hell of a long drive just to do some sightseeing with a ton of other Jeeps :crazyeyes:

I will be able to make it. The whole family is coming. It will be the wife's first trip out. Hope to get her some behind the wheel time. Since she just got a jeep of her own. Can't wait to go.

Awesome!

Anyone bringing any kids? I would love to join and bring my wife and kids (almost 3 & 4yo boys) if there is still room available.

Would be driving down from the Bay Area.

Looks like a fun run!

BTW, Merry Christmas everyone!

-Morgan

Last edited:
There are always a lot of kids on this trip and if you can make it, we'd love to have you join us.

Anyone bringing any kids? I would love to join and bring my wife and kids (almost 3 & 4yo boys) if there is still room available.

Would be driving down from the Bay Area.

Looks like a fun run!

BTW, Merry Christmas everyone!

-Morgan

Ya I'll have 2 unless we lose them somewhere on the way down :cheesy:

Eddie, can you please put us down as a strong maybe? I think we are plan in on coming down a couple days early and play in Vegas then meet up Saturday morning.

Eddie, can you please put us down as a strong maybe? I think we are plan in on coming down a couple days early and play in Vegas then meet up Saturday morning.

There are a few of us coming down from norcal. We are heading down Thursday the 1st and staying at Buffalo Bills Thursday and Friday night. You are more then welcome to join us. We are planning on running some kind of trail Friday morning.

There are a few of us coming down from norcal. We are heading down Thursday the 1st and staying at Buffalo Bills Thursday and Friday night. You are more then welcome to join us. We are planning on running some kind of trail Friday morning.

Thanks for the invite! I *think* we are going to try to spend a day or two in Vegas with activities (aquarium, Discovery center, etc.) that are more little kids focused since the whole trip will be a lot of riding for them.

Once we lock in any plans, I'll let ya know. On the flip side, anyone would be more than welcome to join us in Vegas too before the trip.

So, I just wanted to make sure you all were aware of the fact that it will most likely be on the cool to cold side when we do this run. Pretty much every day next week leading up to New Years will be in the mid 40s for the high and mid 20s for the low. There's even a chance of snow out in the area that we will be wheeling on New Years Day. Please be sure to plan for this and dress accordingly.

So, I just wanted to make sure you all were aware of the fact that it will most likely be on the cool to cold side when we do this run. Pretty much every day next week leading up to New Years will be in the mid 40s for the high and mid 20s for the low. There's even a chance of snow out in the area that we will be wheeling on New Years Day. Please be sure to plan for this and dress accordingly.

Snow will make it super fun. I can't wait.

Top Bottom