TIN CAMP - This is the Last One...

That’s a different buck! You have a hunting paradise up there! Just stand behind the camera for a broadside shot! 😆
It is. I have video from our other camera that shows 2 bucks but it's so far in the distant that it really isn't worth posting up. But, when you zoom in on it, the one that isn't in the shot above is the one you're thinking of. Or at least, so far as I can tell.

It is. I have video from our other camera that shows 2 bucks but it's so far in the distant that it really isn't worth posting up. But, when you zoom in on it, the one that isn't in the shot above is the one you're thinking of. Or at least, so far as I can tell.
That’s awesome

Got a message on our game cam that some bucks were out in the pasture but I couldn't really see what was going on until I turned on our live view on our eufy cam. Needless to say, I got this fun clip of them butting heads over breakfast.
"HEY, you two KNOCK IT OFF. No roughhousing or we'll all go home NOW"

🤪

Got a message on our game cam that some bucks were out in the pasture but I couldn't really see what was going on until I turned on our live view on our eufy cam. Needless to say, I got this fun clip of them butting heads over breakfast.
“I stalked this bush for miles and killed it myself. I ain’t gonna let some upstart horn in on my breakfast!”

Just seeing the and I've got to admit I have a case of envy. Congrats to you both. What an amazing place. What is the distance from where you live now?

Just seeing the and I've got to admit I have a case of envy. Congrats to you both. What an amazing place. What is the distance from where you live now?
Thank you! This is about 5 hours from our home up north but only about 3 hours from our home down south.

Top Bottom