The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

Eddie I met you for the first time this weekend. You and your wife were very nice and treated me and my wife Elaine with a lot of respect. There are a lot of great people in this group and it was very nice meeting many of them. I'm not sure where some of these outsiders get their ideas and opinions about you and this forum but life has taught me the jealous and hateful only get satisfaction when they get a response to their insecurities. You and Cindy created something pretty special. Their opinions mean nothing.

This is a great post. I don't follow the hate train but, I would bet, none of these "haters" have actually met Eddie & Cindy. Based solely on my time spent with Eddie & Cindy. I've been on wheeling trips based off other forums (I was invited I don't participate on other forums), been to other events not associated with Wayalife, and Wayalife just gathers better people. But like I said, other then one member I didn't want to see leave under his choice, I stay out of the negative stuff that spews in to our world here.

LOL!! If it's said on Pirate, it must be true. Just got this hater comment from a guy named Keith DeMartini and according to his Facebook profile, he works at Torchmate CNC Cutting Systems. You would think that a company like that would discourage their employees from participating in slanderous banter especially when the only thing they know is based on internet hearsay but hey, maybe I'm giving them a bit too much credit.

https://www.facebook.com/keith.demartini?fref=ufi

......and of course he deletes his post from your Facebook page, seems to be a stand up guy:thinking:

......and of course he deletes his post from your Facebook page, seems to be a stand up guy:thinking:

And, to be clear, it was HE who deleted HIS post. I was kind of hoping that Torchmate would have seen it and went so far as to tag them just in case.

And, to be clear, it was HE who deleted HIS post. I was kind of hoping that Torchmate would have seen it and went so far as to tag them just in case.

Oh trust me, I know it was him that deleted it, as you are known to leave all evidence for the masses to make their own educated decision.

I have a Teraflex coil lift and Im still here as well. Folks on here have said how it rides on the stiff side and for them maybe it did ride too stiff. For me it seems ok. It was in the budget for what I was wanting to be able to do to the jeep at the same time (lift, tires, programmer, etc.) and I plan on someday replacing it with either an EVO Enforcer or EVO long arms and coil overs. I didnt install the Teraflex lift and then get on here bashing anybody saying that you all were wrong about the ride. I will say that I feel like I didnt get enough lift out of the rear coils and I am starting to save money for a new lift for that reason. I got a deal on the Teraflex and have pretty much already got it sold and got my money back on it. Is it the best, nope, far from it. Did it work for me? So far, havent wheeled it yet though so that might be a different story. LOL.

Everything else is pretty much EVO though so I must have drank the Kool-Aid somewhere. Even though I have never once met, in person, anybody else from this forum. :dont_know:

I love this forum, I no longer get on any other Jeep forum cause frankly most of the people that are very active on those forums are not that bright.

WOL people keep on rocking it! :rock:

I have a Teraflex coil lift and Im still here as well. Folks on here have said how it rides on the stiff side and for them maybe it did ride too stiff. For me it seems ok. It was in the budget for what I was wanting to be able to do to the jeep at the same time (lift, tires, programmer, etc.) and I plan on someday replacing it with either an EVO Enforcer or EVO long arms and coil overs. I didnt install the Teraflex lift and then get on here bashing anybody saying that you all were wrong about the ride. I will say that I feel like I didnt get enough lift out of the rear coils and I am starting to save money for a new lift for that reason. I got a deal on the Teraflex and have pretty much already got it sold and got my money back on it. Is it the best, nope, far from it. Did it work for me? So far, havent wheeled it yet though so that might be a different story. LOL.

Everything else is pretty much EVO though so I must have drank the Kool-Aid somewhere. Even though I have never once met, in person, anybody else from this forum. :dont_know:

I love this forum, I no longer get on any other Jeep forum cause frankly most of the people that are very active on those forums are not that bright.

WOL people keep on rocking it! :rock:

.....there are other jeep forums???????????????

Well just so everyone knows we here at Wayalife pride ourselves in being a cult of walking dildos. And thanks to Eddie who has an agenda and gets showered with free parts from his videos. :naw: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420505301.907633.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420505318.679787.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420505345.762318.jpg

Cool to be such a badass.

Well just so everyone knows we here at Wayalife pride ourselves in being a cult of walking dildos. And thanks to Eddie who has an agenda and gets showered with free parts from his videos. :naw: View attachment 117926

Sweet! I think I've been promoted to posse member! Do I get a raise? :idontknow:

That dirtman has a nicely built jeep that I've seen a few times.

Last edited:
I think it's so funny how many people hate on Eddie all the time when they have no idea how much work he put into getting where he has. It wasn't all free, but I guess haters are guna be haters.

Sweet! I think I've been promoted to posse member! Do I get a raise? :idontknow:

You should say hi, and showoff your sponsored Jeep. As far as the raise goes, I didn't want to say anything but........... check is in the mail. :thumb::yup:

Well just so everyone knows we here at Wayalife pride ourselves in being a cult of walking dildos. And thanks to Eddie who has an agenda and gets showered with free parts from his videos. :naw:

Walking dildos? Sounds like an asspirate thing to say... but this guy's on JK Fourm. Hmmm...

Either way, looks like this guy has more than a few issues.

Also, is this the same guy who got some Old Man to post pics of his junkyard axles on here for him? Or, maybe it was the same guy with a new account... I can't remember there have been so many of these types... and I've only been here a couple months...

Well just so everyone knows we here at Wayalife pride ourselves in being a cult of walking dildos. And thanks to Eddie who has an agenda and gets showered with free parts from his videos. :naw: View attachment 117924View attachment 117925View attachment 117926

That's disrespectful and just rude for no apparent reason. We aren't dildos?!? Like wtf I could insult people better when I was 10. There's a reason they're talking crap on another forum but talk is talk and children will be children. There's a reason they're not part of wayalife. They insult a guy they've never met just because they're honestly jealous of what he has and what he's accomplished. I've personally never met Eddie but he seems like a really nice down to earth guy. I haven't seen him do something that was out of the way. It's really annoying when people are bitches in other forums to people they don't know. I'm glad their not on this forum and if they are don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Well just so everyone knows we here at Wayalife pride ourselves in being a cult of walking dildos. And thanks to Eddie who has an agenda and gets showered with free parts from his videos. :naw:

:cheesy: That is some great reading right there :clap2:

Sorry, just a bonus. You'd have to reach "walking dildo" status for a raise :cheesy:

Funny, I can't say that I've ever seen him around. Of course, I don't know him from Adam, don't know what he looks like let alone his Jeep so I suppose that isn't saying much. :crazyeyes:

That's disrespectful and just rude for no apparent reason. We aren't dildos?!? Like wtf I could insult people better when I was 10. There's a reason they're talking crap on another forum but talk is talk and children will be children. There's a reason they're not part of wayalife.

As Dave Skylark so famously said, "they hate us because they ain't us!" :D

They insult a guy they've never met just because they're honestly jealous of what he has and what he's accomplished. I've personally never met Eddie but he seems like a really nice down to earth guy. I haven't seen him do something that was out of the way. It's really annoying when people are bitches in other forums to people they don't know. I'm glad their not on this forum and if they are don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Well, 60 Jeeps and over 120 people just met me in person over the weekend. Maybe one of them will chime in to set the record straight :eek:

As Dave Skylark so famously said, "they hate us because they ain't us!" :D

Well, 60 Jeeps and over 120 people just met me in person over the weekend. Maybe one of them will chime in to set the record straight :eek:

I'd love to go out wheeling with guys but I live in the east coast and it's hard to get away from college. But that's a lot of jeeps. Looks like y'all had a great time.

:cheesy: That is some great reading right there :clap2:

Well ain't life just all fairytales, rainbows and unicorns.... :yup::thumb: Its one thing to have an opinion, another to spread hate and discontent about someone you've never met. :grayno:

Top Bottom