The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

You know, if you look at things from an Engineer's viewpoint, form follows function.
If a group of vehicles all tend to resemble each other, its because how they're built has been proven to work.

Seems obvious to me......but then again, I'm not looking for an excuse to hate on anyone, either.

Lol.... I wish my rig had all evo parts and ATX b lock wheels 😔 too, but I can't afford them 😪.... That means I'm out off wayalife 😰

Hahahahahah I'm still positive that I will buy my evo stuff pretty soon 👍 my rig still looks bad ass in my opinion 😏

And still get haters all day long but I will keep representing wayalife 👍

My name is branko and I approve my message........

Had to do my random stuff, I was loosing my touch

Was funny is that I see more noon wayalife members angry and D-bags than wayalife members

Guess I have to leave. Damn Rubicon Express Lift and Pro Comp Wheels. I guess I can only stay because I bought Nitto's from Discount Tire

Here's one that I just got right now by PM

OVRLND said:
wayoflife said:
Hey OVRLND,
I just noticed you signed up and wanted to say hello and welcome you to WAYALIFE.com! :)

Sincerely,
Eddie
aka - wayoflife

Sorry, I just had a eerie feeling of familiarity. I don't think I want to be a member here. I don't want an account anymore.

I guess that's what you get for trying to be nice. I told him to just log off and not come back. Any bets as to how he'll proceed from here? :crazyeyes: :D

I guess that's what you get for trying to be nice. I told him to just log off and not come back. Any bets as to how he'll proceed from here? :crazyeyes: :D

So "Eerie" around here. Ghouls and Trolls!

I hate Eddie because this forum makes me spend so much money... :broke:

BUT he makes up for with his install tutorials and that saves me money! So all is good! :D Thanks again!!

Last edited:
Watched the 3 part you tube video of Wayalife at the Rubicon (prob 2012). What I saw was a fun group of people helping each other. I saw experience ~ fixing a broken axle carrier on the trail (using a wrench) and helping to get an overturned 4dr right side up (using a tree with the winch). Also thought it was very classy when the group helped out some Canadians who ran into some serious trouble and were in a desperate spot.

When I get out on the trail I'd want to be with a group like that. 👊

Watched the 3 part you tube video of Wayalife at the Rubicon (prob 2012). What I saw was a fun group of people helping each other. I saw experience ~ fixing a broken axle carrier on the trail (using a wrench) and helping to get an overturned 4dr right side up (using a tree with the winch). Also thought it was very classy when the group helped out some Canadians who ran into some serious trouble and were in a desperate spot.

When I get out on the trail I'd want to be with a group like that. 👊

Watched that set of videos many times. The items you speak of is why this is more than a forum, It's a community. Communities help each other, stand up for each other and have a great time together. See Ya on the trail!

Watched that set of videos many times. The items you speak of is why this is more than a forum, It's a community. Communities help each other, stand up for each other and have a great time together. See Ya on the trail!

Absolutely!

He had an "eerie feeling of familiarity" that when he signed up on wayalife it might be associated with wayoflife? Must be a rocket surgeon.

Top Bottom