The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

These guys all just regurgitate the same crap. I've been around for 2 1/2 years and don't see how the "Wayalife thing" is somehow negative.

Making friends. Learning about Jeeps. Getting to go on great wheeling adventures. Yeah, this thing sucks!

Well, he has at least one or two lawyers as friends. That's shady in my book.

Well I also hear he likes cops too! PE#1. :yikes: Shady indeed.

In all fairness, our ball caps offer a little shade :idontknow:

Hang on now. Are you bashing other ball caps now? What, my Dodgers cap doesn't provide "good" shade?

You really are a piece of work. Just because you're getting free ball caps, mine are shit? You extortionist! :crazyeyes:

LOL!! These weird ones by unidentifiedbomb were posted on our YouTube channel on the Pacific Northwest video....

unidentifiedbomb.jpg

And somehow, you guys are the Koolaid drinkers :cheesy:

Here's another one that just came in.

jklossner.jpg

It is funny how the first 12,000 or so people to watch and comment on our videos are all fans and then the day after, all the haters start to trickle in. :crazyeyes:

Wow after reading most of this ..

We Love what you do Eddie that's all myself and a lot of us can say. Do not ever let any of those trolls burn you out on this hobby/life style. Thank you to the moderators who also help defend the WOL way and keep things in order here so we can all equally enjoy the ride.

Would never have thought so many people who claim to love the Jeepin and outdoors life style have so much hate and be so blind to what it is they are even mad at??? .. eh.

Thank you again guys!

Top Bottom