The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

The most dangerous jeep on the trail? AYFKM!? :cheesy:

That is almost as good as being rated "TA for Totally Awesome"

Then again, if he is running a teraflex tire carrier he just may be right. :eek:

Why yes the most dangerous jeep on the trail when the track bar fails, long arm brackets brake along with the tire carrier. 😳

Rated TA - Total Asshat

R/
Will

The irony of his post is unreal. These guys should run for office. Amazing how they twists the facts to suit their needs.

View attachment 104982

:cheesy: Guess I missed warning number 1 and 2 and now that I see it for the first time, will quake in my boots over warning number 3 :shock: :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

Where do these losers come up with this shit!!

I guess it stings when someone attacks you personally huh? Good, let them taste their own brand of haterade.

To be clear, I NEVER attacked this guy - he came onto MY Facebook page, told me that he wanted me to die, asked if I still lived on Clearview (the street I live on) and proceeded to make threats. Wanting to know what kind of nut job stalker he was, I looked at his account and simply posted up what looked like a nice family shot and said that I hope his kids grow up to be just like him. How that can mount up to being some kind of threat is beyond me. :crazyeyes:

So how is this different than douchebag bringing Eddie's family into this?

It's different in that Chris Butler made it sound like he's either getting it on with my wife or would harm her in someway and would be dropping her off the next time he comes by my home to "shove his piece up my ass." He also asked if my friends (said more colorfully) keep an eye on my son. I NEVER made ANY threats against him or his family. If anything, I specifically said "peace be with you". I know I know, terribly threatening of me to do:crazyeyes:

It's only bad when Eddie does it, just like Al gore and his mansion or Leonardo di caprio with his private jet. :D

But what exactly did I do? :idontknow:

I'm from the UK and each day I sit on the sidelines reading this forum.

The reason you have all these haters is through jealousy.

• Jealous that you sold JK Forums
  • Jealous that you do a job we could all only dream of
  • Jealous that you earn money from this great job
  • Jealous that you have the best looking JK's out there
  • Jealous that you have fun doing what you do for a living
  • Jealous that you have the best Jeep videos on YouTube

There is a fine line between jealousy and envy, I personally envy you for the work you do.

Why am I supporting Eddie?

• It was because of JK Forums that I got interested in Jeeps 3 years ago
  • At the time with hardly any useful information available in the UK (it's all Land Rovers), it was Eddie's FAQ's and help from other members that saved me making big mistakes on a suspension lift and tires
  • When I was going to blow $1,500 to import a Teraflex tire carrier to the UK, it was Eddie who told be to stick with the stock one
  • It was because of Eddie's influence that I got involved with the UK Jeep scene which is now a big part of me

Thanks Eddie - keep up the good work and thanks for the positive influence!

Paul

I feel the greatest part about all the hatred is that if someone really has a beef with Eddie they could settle it in person. He doesn't exactly hide his location. I mean he is having a S&G next week. He is going to SEMA and I'm sure he'll be at KOH next Feb. I mean the scumbags actually posted his personal address on their forum. Although showing up at ones house would be grounds for the authorities to get involved especially after all the threat of violence. I'm sure if any one of these douchers really wanted to hash it out Eddie would be more than inclined to try and set the record straight. Though that would require listening with an open mind and an unbiased opinion. So who knows if that would do any good. Keep up all that you do Eddie. Not many would stand for what they believe in like yourself.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for everything you guys do here. That is all.

Thank you guys, I really do appreciate your support.

:cheesy: Guess I missed warning number 1 and 2 and now that I see it for the first time, will quake in my boots over warning number 3 :shock: :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

Where do these losers come up with this shit!!

What happens after the 3rd and "final" warning? :idontknow: is that what his mom says to him when he's bad?

What's more funny is they just make random shit up.

"I saw his piece of shit bolt on rig at KOH last year and wish I saw his dumbass."

He wasn't even there last year and neither was his rig.

Another one of the idiots talks all that shit and when it comes down to it knows NOTHING about jeeps, wheeling or has the balls to say anything. Case and point he was kissing Greg's ass at KOH with a few of us standing right their next to him with our rigs there as well.

Say it isn't so!! You mean to tell me that he made all this shit up?? You mean like Matti or this new guy TheSoK66 / Jerry McGeorge? Impossible!! :cheesy:

I just spent the better part of two hours reading the different JKO and Pirate threads dealing with this forum and specifically you. So I guess that makes me a troll on their sites; however there was not post entered during the reading of their filth. From my feeble mind the only thing I can come up with is they do not have anything concrete so they just make stuff up. What is frustrating is the simple fact that they chose to use their time to justify what they has such distaste for you when in fact it boils down to this, you own a forum and allow others to use it at no charge and with specific rules. Do not like the rules then do not hang out. Instead they will act like high school dweebs who are trying to make a name for themselves and post threats. What is amazing is how simplistic they are only to realizing that in order to hide something you first have to do something wrong. What I read on the internet is taken with a grain of salt and will hold my own judegement of personalities. I will admit WAL was the third forum I joined after JKF and Wrangler. It was not until I joined WAL that I truly found my place on the interweb and Jeep forum's. What I do not get, and nobody cannot answer, is why are they attacking you personally? You are a business owner who is trying to provide for his family just like everyone else in the country. You just happen to have a job that you love and allows you to do what you love, wheeling your Jeep. I must say I am pretty envious of this fact but do not hold a grudge. I have said for a long time, I count WAL as my friends and will do my part to help in the battles. They can call me a fanboy, Kool-Aid drinker or whatever, unless they truly know me they cannot pass judgement on me. Only I know where my alegience is and it is to you and this forum.

R/
Will

:cheesy: You mean to tell me that after reading all that, you still want to hang out here?? I mean, they are the bearers of the truth, the way and the light!! How could you come away from all that hate and not hate me too? :crazyeyes:

Eddie I just want to say thank you! I have met you once and you were super nice to actually come up to me and introduce yourself when I was the new guy at a suds-n-grub. You are down to earth and what I believe and saw to be a good guy. I knew exactly who you were yet you didn’t act like you’re this big time deserve it all kind of guy who wants free parts. So that was really awesome to see in person.

But I just want to add MY PERSONAL take away from your posts about breaks regardless of brand, company, component or product (and anybody please correct me if I have taken this out of context.) first, I have not read them as a bashing, it’s a: “hey guys, here is a break I have seen. If you own it great, if you don’t great also, I can care less; but I just want to make the Jeep community aware of this and to keep an eye out.” (Which we all should do anyway)

For me personally whether I am buying a jeep part or new cell phone, I want to know both good and bad. For all I care, he is further adding to the information people can research about the product when making decision on what to actually purchase.

Keep up the work. I look forward to being a long time member of this form and watching the 2014 JKX videos :rock:.

Thank you, I really do appreciate it.

Just found this on Northridge Facebook page advertising the TF carrier lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well looks at that. Guess there is no surprise why he is troll in the track bar thread.

View attachment 105032

View attachment 105033

Say it isn't so, this Jerry McGeorge is a fanboy?? :shock: :cheesy:

Thank you guys, I really do appreciate your support.

NO! Not good enough!!! Free forum, free videos, free giveaways on the free forum, free meet and greets, free suds and grubs, free write ups. Is that all you have for us? Huh, is that all??? We are entitled to more.....and more right now.

I think I know what may cure all the negative vibes coming from the disheartened extremists.... Eddie and all the WAL sponsors could procure a JKRU, all the necessary aftermarket parts, have it fully modded and do a "Giveaway" or "Auction" it off by selling $10 or $20 raffle tickets and donate the money to a local women's shelter, animal shelter or other good cause... You can then fly in the winner, present them with the keys to their new toy and have them participate in the 2015 JK Experience and give the money you raised to that worthy cause you chose to support...

HELL!!! Open it up to everyone, even the haters! Shut them right up!!!

Just a thought....

I appreciate the suggestion but, it's simply not something I am interested in doing. This is not a popularity contest for me and for all I care, people can hate on me all they want. Makes no difference to me and I have no desire to try and convince anyone of anything.

NO! Not good enough!!! Free forum, free videos, free giveaways on the free forum, free meet and greets, free suds and grubs, free write ups. Is that all you have for us? Huh, is that all??? We are entitled to more.....and more right now.

But I'm a narcissistic communist evil nazi bastard - if I give you more, people might get the wrong idea about me.

Nobody can leave here Eddie, you have us all under "The Zone of Influence"lol remember we're sheeple. I still think a "The Zone of Influence " sticker should be made:D

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Looks like this suk66 has a history if hating Eddie. And just so happened to stumble across here. Lmao. My favorite quote this guy said so far is calling the chinaflex carrier "bullet proof". He just lost all credibility with that.

Looks like this suk66 has a history if hating Eddie. And just so happened to stumble across here. Lmao. My favorite quote this guy said so far is calling the chinaflex carrier "bullet proof". He just lost all credibility with that.

Well, if you ignore the photos I posted up showing how it breaks, ignore guys like FuriousDZ who already broke his original mount and then broke his backing plate using the upgraded mount, never catch your spare on a ledge or on a steep climb where again, the tire might catch or wheel your Jeep in general, it might be bullet resistant. :idontknow:

Well, if you ignore the photos I posted up showing how it breaks, ignore guys like FuriousDZ who already broke his original mount and then broke his backing plate using the upgraded mount, never catch your spare on a ledge or on a steep climb where again, the tire might catch or wheel your Jeep in general, it might be bullet resistant. :idontknow:

Yeah, I don't remember any ledges on that dirty road Tom broke his on... (As I was riding passenger )..,

One thing that bothers me is that you really do seem like a great guy and are always in public places with advanced warning of you being there and there are some seriously crazy people in this world... you never know know what one of these whack jobs is going to do.

I know if you're ever at an event in my neck of the woods, I'll be carrying, even if only for your defense. I hope there are people that feel the same where ever else you're traveling.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

One thing that bothers me is that you really do seem like a great guy and are always in public places with advanced warning of you being there and there are some seriously crazy people in this world... you never know know what one of these whack jobs is going to do.

I know if you're ever at an event in my neck of the woods, I'll be carrying, even if only for your defense. I hope there are people that feel the same where ever else you're traveling.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

For sure! If ever back in WA when I get back, I always carry. Now I have waited to post on this thread because it is so out of control. These "grown ass men" acting like HS kids. It's ridiculous. Then to bring Eddie's family into this? Now that has become personal and you don't mess with a man's family!!! I don't even own a JK, or any other Wrangler right now, and I enjoy the hell out of this forum, and ALL the great information that is put out on here. If I did own a JK I would for sure like to know everything that I could about ALL products so I can make an INFORMED decision on what to put on my rig. So all I see Eddie doing is showing people the truth of what is going on with some products so people can make an INFORMED decision on whether or not they want to run a specific piece of equipment on their rig. In no way do i see brand "bashing"!! The proof is in the pudding on this one. I am on a couple different forums, mostly cherokee ones, but in the short time I have been on WAL I have more posts here then I do on those that I have been on for a couple years. That goes to show my appreciation for the people that run and are on this forum. I choose to be here because of the atmosphere here. It's great and I would love to get my XJ to some of these places you guys go! Well my rant is over and it is just my :twocents:

Top Bottom