The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

I think I know what may cure all the negative vibes coming from the disheartened extremists.... Eddie and all the WAL sponsors could procure a JKRU, all the necessary aftermarket parts, have it fully modded and do a "Giveaway" or "Auction" it off by selling $10 or $20 raffle tickets and donate the money to a local women's shelter, animal shelter or other good cause... You can then fly in the winner, present them with the keys to their new toy and have them participate in the 2015 JK Experience and give the money you raised to that worthy cause you chose to support...

HELL!!! Open it up to everyone, even the haters! Shut them right up!!!

Just a thought....

I think I know what may cure all the negative vibes coming from the disheartened extremists.... Eddie and all the WAL sponsors could procure a JKRU, all the necessary aftermarket parts, have it fully modded and do a "Giveaway" or "Auction" it off by selling $10 or $20 raffle tickets and donate the money to a local women's shelter, animal shelter or other good cause... You can then fly in the winner, present them with the keys to their new toy and have them participate in the 2015 JK Experience and give the money you raised to that worthy cause you chose to support...

Just a thought....

That is a great idea but to weed out the wanna be's make the tickets $50.00 and limit the tickets to 300. By doing so there would be no question as to how much was raised and how much will go to the JKUR and how much goes to charity.

I would say do a JKUS instead since most of the options on JKUR would be taken off with the upgrades.

JMHO

R/
Will

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Just a thought....

No matter what, the haters are going to hate. The other thing is that Eddie doesn't need to prove anything to them, as he hasn't done anything wrong.

Just a thought....
Check out the vengeance build...

The irony of his post is unreal. These guys should run for office. Amazing how they twists the facts to suit their needs.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412950773.968478.jpg

Message from the UK

I'm from the UK and each day I sit on the sidelines reading this forum.

The reason you have all these haters is through jealousy.

• Jealous that you sold JK Forums
  • Jealous that you do a job we could all only dream of
  • Jealous that you earn money from this great job
  • Jealous that you have the best looking JK's out there
  • Jealous that you have fun doing what you do for a living
  • Jealous that you have the best Jeep videos on YouTube

There is a fine line between jealousy and envy, I personally envy you for the work you do.

Why am I supporting Eddie?

• It was because of JK Forums that I got interested in Jeeps 3 years ago
  • At the time with hardly any useful information available in the UK (it's all Land Rovers), it was Eddie's FAQ's and help from other members that saved me making big mistakes on a suspension lift and tires
  • When I was going to blow $1,500 to import a Teraflex tire carrier to the UK, it was Eddie who told be to stick with the stock one
  • It was because of Eddie's influence that I got involved with the UK Jeep scene which is now a big part of me

Thanks Eddie - keep up the good work and thanks for the positive influence!

Paul

Just a thought....

Shut everyone up by giving them a chance to win something? Not sure I understand the logic in that.

I feel the greatest part about all the hatred is that if someone really has a beef with Eddie they could settle it in person. He doesn't exactly hide his location. I mean he is having a S&G next week. He is going to SEMA and I'm sure he'll be at KOH next Feb. I mean the scumbags actually posted his personal address on their forum. Although showing up at ones house would be grounds for the authorities to get involved especially after all the threat of violence. I'm sure if any one of these douchers really wanted to hash it out Eddie would be more than inclined to try and set the record straight. Though that would require listening with an open mind and an unbiased opinion. So who knows if that would do any good. Keep up all that you do Eddie. Not many would stand for what they believe in like yourself.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm from the UK and each day I sit on the sidelines reading this forum.

The reason you have all these haters is through jealousy.

• Jealous that you sold JK Forums
  • Jealous that you do a job we could all only dream of
  • Jealous that you earn money from this great job
  • Jealous that you have the best looking JK's out there
  • Jealous that you have fun doing what you do for a living
  • Jealous that you have the best Jeep videos on YouTube

There is a fine line between jealousy and envy, I personally envy you for the work you do.

Why am I supporting Eddie?

• It was because of JK Forums that I got interested in Jeeps 3 years ago
  • At the time with hardly any useful information available in the UK (it's all Land Rovers), it was Eddie's FAQ's and help from other members that saved me making big mistakes on a suspension lift and tires
  • When I was going to blow $1,500 to import a Teraflex tire carrier to the UK, it was Eddie who told be to stick with the stock one
  • It was because of Eddie's influence that I got involved with the UK Jeep scene which is now a big part of me

Thanks Eddie - keep up the good work and thanks for the positive influence!

Paul
Well Said.

The part I laugh at the most in all that is E=MC Hammer. :cheesy::cheesy: What decade are we in now. :thinking:

I was thinking the same thing along with the quote at the bottom. Grow up!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom