The Kraken thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking off from work early today....... I'm sick(cough cough)...:brows: Well not sick enough to keep me from working on the jeep in 80 deg weather. :thumb:

Breaking off from work early today....... I'm sick(cough cough)...:brows: Well not sick enough to keep me from working on the jeep in 80 deg weather. :thumb:

Just trimmed my pinch seems more, fixed my e disco bolt, and greased my carrier joints! Headed to the car wash then home to paint the pinch seams! Such a great day, just wish I wouldn't have slept so late...

I need to take a page out of your book. Last three days were 10+ hour days. Hoping for only 8 today. :thumb:

Have fun!

Getting started on the switches. Have 2 more on order.

Attachments

• image-3814638189.jpg
    image-3814638189.jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 316
  • image-2790830457.jpg
    image-2790830457.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 315
  • image-1833284834.jpg
    image-1833284834.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 321
I've been following this for awhile, I must of missed it though, how hard was it to install the air lockers? And what gear ratio do you need to have them?

I've been following this for awhile, I must of missed it though, how hard was it to install the air lockers? And what gear ratio do you need to have them?

No arb lockers yet :( I have the electric lockers. You can run any gear ratio with the air lockers. But you will have to change the axle shafts when you go to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom